Pages

Monday, 14 April 2008

Word art for In the Pink and another layout

Slight drama today - Lily has a puncture wound on her leg! We don't know where it came from or when, but it doesn't seem to cause her any trouble even though it's quite deep! It's clean, so I think we'll hold off seeing the vet unless it becomes infected! It's so hard with dogs because they can't exactly tell you if they are in pain or not - at least with a child you can ask them how they are feeling and make a decision from there. Hopefully, it will heal nicely and my worries will be for nothing.

Well, it seems overall Pompey was your favourite of my kits - I really did like that one too, so I guess it wasn't much of a surprise! However, all kits had votes, so I guess that's a good sign! Thanks everyone who voted!

Today, I have some wordart for you to match the In the Pink kit. There will also be an alpha coming tomorrow. Hubby has named the boys kit that I'll be starting next, so you'll have to let me know if I should let him near my digital scrapobooking again once you've seen it ;o).

Download the wordart here.


And here is my layout using In the Pink - hope you like it. The template is another from M Originals.

6 comments:

Susie2shoes said...

Lovely layout, Girly chats are the best. I really love the wordart Thanks :)

jaye said...

I hope Lily's leg heals just fine without a trip. You probably already know this, put some Polysporin on the wound and wrap with gauze to help keep the dirt out. Sounds great I know, if it works, my first guy, Gilligan (whom I still miss terribly) chewed off the gauze but I felt better having done it. :0)

Love the word art and the elements. You do amazing work.

Erika said...

Hey Vicki - big hugs from all the crew here in Brissie (the four legged and two legged kind) - sadly children are not that much easier - and probably whinge a lot more LOL.
Love the layout - love that bling frame.
Erika

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Nic said...

Thanks again for sharing.

Tiffany said...

Love this, it was great to scrap book for my daughters birthday. I will put it on my blog. thelowecrew.blogspot.com when it is complete.
Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs