Pages

Sunday, 4 May 2008

Amazing news and alphas for About A Boy

We're back - we had a great time at my parents - Pompey and Lily were spoiled as always and I had a great roast chicken lunch today - yummy! Unfortunately, I didn't get to see my friends for various reasons, but we are planning to meet up in a few weeks instead, so that's good news and I'm very much looking forward to it.

Mega hot news today - I have joined the Scrap N' Art digital creative team - I am really excited to be on board and can't wait to get "stuck in". Don't worry, I will still be giving freebies to you lovely people, but I will be designing exclusive kits and tutorials for them and you'll need to sign up to the ezine if you want to get them (don't worry, it's free too LOL).

I hope you all had fun looking at a new blog yesterday - it's a really fun thing to do and I try to do it as often as I can - I do like to hear about other people's lives LOL! If anyone knows of an interesting blog for me to read - let me know about it so I can have a look!

Well, here is your freebie for the day (kit now retired) - the alpha for About A Boy. I am amazed at how many people have downloaded already and have made a note to myself to do more boy kits in the future LOL! See you all tomorrow with a new kit.

18 comments:

jaye said...

Hey Vicki, just got caught up with all the goings on. Congrats on your newest endeavour, you will be fabulous!!!!
I love this kit (may be because I have a son), everything right now seems to be pastel due to spring fever and Mother's Day.

Off to continue (ok start) my laundrey. What fun :)

jakey said...

Wow! Congrats to you, that's quite an achievement :-)

jk x

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

A HUG BIG CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for these AWESOME alphas!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bec said...

You have got talent, congrats on your news. A blog I love to read is http://www.belovedkeepsakes.blogspot.com/ Lori has quite a sense of humor and it makes me smile.

Anonymous said...

hi Vicki, i wanted to alert you that you are able to advertise your freebies at no cost at DigiScrapDepot, my site. Hope to see you there,

Vicky
Admin
Owner
DigiScrapDepot.com

Erika said...

Congratulations Vicki !!!!!! With your talent and hard work you deserve to be recognised. And thank you for the letters, you know how much I love that leather look. Check out my beautiful Thomas' work on the blog. He made some simple buttons, too cute. He'll be following your tutorials soon LOL. I'm jealous of the roast lunch!Big squeezy hugs,
Erika

KrisG said...

Here I go again missing a day at your blog and I miss so much! Yesterday was a busy day... a couple NSD challenges, my kids visited, and I went to a hockey game in the evening and I didn't get to stop by. But I'm here to catch up! I just spent about an hour visiting YOUR visitors... at least some of them. I even found a blog of another gal (Joanne/Jaye) who is a "group" with me, though I don't know her, LOL. I'm actually excited because I love to visit new blogs! I semi-regularly visit four that you have listed but now I have NEW places to go and things to see. ANYway... sorry I ramble, haha... I wanted to say thank you for another fab kit AND congrats!!!!! How exciting it's got to be for you to be designing for the ezine!!! I'm signed up already so I get to see... wheeeeee! Hope you had a great weekend and have an awesome evening!

Raina said...

congrats on your achievement....what have we been telling you all along?!?!
umm, you rock!!!

thanks again for the super stellar boy kit. this one is wonderful.....and I got a little excited by your note to self to create more boy kits in the future...
there's just sooo much out there for girls...us mommies to boys have to scramble sometimes.

cheers!!

Sue said...

I absolutely LOVE this kit. Thanks for creating it. (I'm mom to 4 boys so it just fits.)

Congratulations on your exciting new adventure!

makeyesup said...

thanks for the alphas and congrats on the latest development in your desinger career.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Shel said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see what you design for us.

Jody said...

Congratulations! You are so talented.

Thank you for the Alphas. I love the Boy kits - for one thing they usually can be used for so many different themes as well. Girl kits just don't work that way!

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Congratulations I think I'm signed up but I'll go double check. Thanks for the alpha.

Sharon Kay said...

Oh I can definitely use BOY kits...I have 3 boys...no girls...so that would be great!!

Thank you for this kit!

HarleyGirl said...

Congratulations for making the creative team. You certainly deserve it. Thanks much for All About a Boy. Great job as usual

Nic said...

Thanks for sharing your fab work.

Tink said...

What a gorgeous kit. Love the colors. Thank you. :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs