Pages

Sunday, 25 May 2008

And more beautiful layouts for you to see....

Hazy summer alpha is below - visit my sponsors before scrolling down - they helped pay for it ;o)

I am going to overwrite the alphas with a non-passworded file for those who couldn't open it.... However, when I am on holiday, I will need to use the password system. I will unencrypt them when I get back, so you will still be able to get them - don't worry.

I am always overwhelmed by the amount of layouts that you all send me to see using my kits and I love seeing them. I have some treats to share today!

Before that, I want to say thank you to Bella Memorie for tagging me - you were the fourth person with the same tag, so please refer to my random facts below ;o) LOL! Thanks for thinking of me though.

So, the first layout is from Pene in Australia using my Sophie kit, she is a newbie digi-scrapper and I think she's doing great! The template is from pcLayers.com. Thanks for sharing Pene.

Then we have two layouts from Utah Scrappin Mom using About a Boy and Deep Blue kits. This first one is great fun - those boys look like they're enjoying themselves!

The second is lovely too and uses crown paper and word art from Britt-ish Designs and the fonts are Scriptina and Splash.

This one is from Cheryl using Dandelion Dream and Summer Garden, other credits Small torn curl - from Cens Loft, Freebie Curl Kit, NSD Cast Pewter Frame - from Curlywirlytwirlygirlies. Notice the chocolate on the corner of her mouth!! LOL! Love it!

And then I have two layouts from Sylvia in Paris (my readers are from everywhere!) - this first one uses Hazy Summer and is just gorgeous - I'm not a cat lover, but could fall in love with this one!
The second uses Citrus Berry - all I can say is Ahhhh! How cute?

Thank you so much to everyone for sharing. Hugs x

3 comments:

makeyesup said...

Great layouts made with your kits. And thanks for the alphas for Hazy Summer. Love your work.

Alyson P. said...

Thanks! Love seeing the layouts.

Sharon said...

wooo hooo pene....told you your layout was gorgeous and that vicki loves seeing what everyone does with her goodies! congrats...just love your pic of you and rachel!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs