Pages

Saturday, 10 May 2008

And the winner is......

Firstly, be sure to check out the challenge in my previous post - you can win a mini kit designed by me around your favourite photo(s).

It's been an amazing day here today weather-wise - the sun has been out in force and I've got a bit of colour on my cheeks! It's amazing what some sunshine can do for the soul and the creative juices!! LOL!

Well, there were quite a few votes for the readers choice kit and 3 were joint favourites - which is amazing! The results were as follows:

* Red, white and blue 23
* Navy blue, turquoise and yellow 23
* Shades of red 12
* Monochromatic 7
* Pastels 2 - thanks Erika and Susie - I will remember this!!
* Earthy tones 23

So, I had to cast my own vote and I voted red, white and blue! I know 4th July is nearing and my flag is also red, white and blue, so I thought I would give it a go. Also, I really didn't fancy doing earthy tones - I'm not sure why, I just like bright colours I guess! So, I included the stars and stripes and a union jack, but there are other papers there, so you don't have to use it in that way! Please don't shoot me over the accuracy of the flags, I know they are not accurate and I don't really care LOL!! I hope you like it - it's your choice - LOL!! Download the papers here - elements will follow tomorrow. Oh, and maybe I'll do a navy blue, turquoise and yellow sometime soon ;o)

9 comments:

KrisG said...

Woohoo! Another fabulous kit... one of my granddaughters is a July4th baby! I think I might have some pics left over from last year that I might actually have... that's when I got my digital camera (finally), LOL. Thank you!

KrisG said...

P.S. I love the that you put the US AND UK flags in here... wheeeee!

Alana said...

Hey, throw me a maple leaf. :)

(you know, Canada?)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Jules said...

Hi Vicki, just wanted to say hello and thank you for allowing people to download your truly fabulous creations. Your papers and elements are just STUNNING!

Thank you for your work and effort, and generosity!

Jules x

Kristin Kikendall said...

As the rest of your kits, this one is beautiful!!! Thank you so much for the red white and blue...my husband is in the Navy and this kit will be perfect for scrapping a lot of his pictures!!! Thanks again!!!

Dianna said...

Thanks! These are great! The boys have really been lovin' the scrapbook designs and are especially hooked on anything with the flag in it. I will look forward to the elements tomorrow (and pray you will include a white ribbon, I can't find one anywhere!)

cindiaskew said...

what a wonderful gift. now to unzip & play. tyfs

Marie-France said...

Thanks, those are great, I love the look you gave them.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs