Pages

Saturday, 10 May 2008

Challenge!

OK, before I post the start of my new kit later today, I have a challenge for you. The winner of this challenge will win a mini-kit from me to match their favourite photo or set of photos. I will also offer it up to everyone else, but it will be designed around your photo(s).

So, to the challenge - send me your layouts using either Dandelion Dream, Springtime or Citrus Berry and I will post my favourite 3 or 4 for voting by the readers of my blog. Sound ok? You have until next Saturday (17th May) to send them in and I will post them on the blog for voting. Good luck everyone - make sure to tell me they are for the challenge when you email them to me.

3 comments:

RealRach said...

All over this one! How fun!!! Thanks!

Mrs. Mordecai said...

Sounds like fun! I hope I can find some time to participate.

KrisG said...

Woohoo! I wanna play! Thank goodness we have a week... this weekend is BUSYyyyyyyyyy!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs