Pages

Wednesday, 14 May 2008

Elements for pink mocha - part one

Before you download the freebie - take a look at the layouts below from my blog readers, there are some beautiful layouts and lots of inspiration there.

I am late again today. Usually I am at least a couple of days ahead, but not at the moment and as I work full time, I have to design in my free time only - boo!! LOL. I only had a little bit of time tonight so I just made a few elements for you - there will be some more tomorrow. Please don't worry about me sitting here designing for hours for your pleasure - I love doing it and find it really rewarding. Boxes are very trendy right now, so I thought I would buy the action to create them and let you have some! I love them, but am not always sure what to do with them, so let me see what you do so that I can get some ideas! Also, there's some lace cardstock - someone asked me (can't remember who), so I gave it a go! Not sure if it works or not.... Eeeekk! I just realised I forgot to say in the TOU that the buttons are from Erika - get some for yourself on her blog. Sorry Erika - grovel, grovel!! Grab the elements here and check back tomorrow for some more elements.

16 comments:

KrisG said...

Oh my goodness! Another new kit... where have I been??? I think I usually come too early in the day, LOL. This looks fabulous!! I really want to try out those boxes... I've never used them before! Thank you!

The challenge LOs look fabulous!!! I hope we still have until the 17th... this week has been soooo hectic! I wanna play, please? I think I'll have to MAKE time tomorrow or tonight.

Have a great day... it's still kinda cold in Chicago but heard that England has been getting some nice weather (or so says US television, LOL).

Mrs. Mordecai said...

Way fun! I love pink and brown together.

Bec said...

This is a beautiful set of elements, thank you for sharing them with us.

Erika said...

No need to grovel you clown ! That is one of my favourites from the button tin, it came out so well so I LOVE to see it used. I love the boxes but don't know if I can do them justice, Misty had some great layouts with them a month or so ago, I need to go back and have another look for inspiration.
Big hugs,
Erika

Shel said...

Love the new elements--especially the lace. Thanks for sharing your talents!

Sharon said...

Hi Vicki...how come you're not working for a store selling your amazing goodies - was just curious? I've just spent today and yesterday downloading all your awesome kits off your blog....I left all my comments on 4Shared so thanks very much for allowing us to share in your work! Hope you got my email with the Dandelion Dreams layout for your challenge too!

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for more great stuff. I have a layout on my blog using About a Boy. I did it while recovering from my surgery.

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Julie said...

Vicki I just have to say that your blog is fantastic you offer such great downloads!!

Unfortunately I'm rubbish at digital layouts etc but I keep downloading hoping that one day I'll be able to make something - If I do I'll give you a link so you can have a giggle lol ;)

I'm going to add your blinkie to my blog and link it to here

Julie xx

Anonymous said...

thank you so much! you are very creative..and i really love it!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Hi Vicki!!!!
LOVE the elements!!!!!
TY so very much for them & for showing my LO!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen said...

I love those boxes, although I am not sure yet how to use them properly either, but when I find a nice place for them in a layout I'll let you know. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hi Vicki!!!

I've been locked up in my designer cage and have not been out and about for a spell!!!

LOVE the new kit and YES, boxes are trendy and SO much FUN to play with! I am sure that with working your day job and now at Scrap 'n Arts, you are SUPER busy!!!

Thank you for your continuous generosity and I wish for you a RELAXING weekend ahead! Oh, and that obligatory glass of wine is SURE to help!!!

CHEERS,
Linda :)

ccynden said...

Thank you for the wonderful elements.

Nic said...

Fab elements, TY

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs