Pages

Monday, 12 May 2008

The end of the red, white and blue

Here are the alphas (yes, alphas - I couldn't decide which colour to do, so did 'em all) for red, white & blue. They are fabric textured - I hope they work with the kit! Next will be a kit of my choosing LOL! Then, on Saturday I will have some layouts for you to vote on for the challenge! It's going to be hard to choose, I have 5 already and they are all beautiful - HELP!! Off to dog training tonight - the new classes have started up and Lily is moving on to intermediate classes!! See you tomorrow.

9 comments:

Mrs. Mordecai said...

Fun! Thanks

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so vrey much for the FANTASTIC alpha's!!!!!

Erika said...

lovely !! Have fun at training, we need to take Casper to those. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve next.
Big hugs,
Erika

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Sara's Texture Crafts said...

Great blog. Thank you for sharing!
Sara x

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for the great alpha.

utmommy23 said...

Thank you! I just finished a LO using this kit!
Click Here if you want to see it.

Nic said...

Great alpha, thanks.

Marie-France said...

Thanks!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs