Pages

Friday, 23 May 2008

Hazy summer more elements....

IT'S FRIDAY!!!! YIPEEEE!!! I do love Fridays! I've been tagged three times today, by Erika, Secondhandangel and Bonnie - thanks ladies! I've had this tag before, but I will do 7 different facts.....

Rules:
1.) Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2.) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3.) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4.) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are the seven random facts:

1. My favourite colour is purple
2. I love playing Wii Sports after a glass or two of wine!
3. I love storms - the more thunder and lightning the better
4. I love the sound of the sea
5. My favourite film is Breakfast at Tiffany's with Audrey Hepburn
6. I prefer being in the shade on holiday - I love the sun, but not too much!
7. I would love to visit Iceland

Now I am supposed to tag 7 people, but I am going to be reckless and break the rules! Anyone who reads this, please consider yourself tagged!! Sorry, I have a night of relaxation planned!! ;o)

Now for the second set of elements for Hazy Summer - download them here and I'll see you tomorrow with two (yes two) alphas!

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oops - I'm sorry - it looks like we all tagged you on the same day - I just took to long to let you know that I tagged you too. What do I do now?

Anyway - you can find my blog at http:/bonniecarter.blogspot.com/ - but then again, you already know the rules. OUCH!

You're one of my favorite sites so I already have a link to your site on my blog - I did leave some nice comments.

Thanks Vicki,
Bonnie
The Maltese Scrapper

Erika said...

Vicki glitter as well LOL, love these, can't wait to see the alpha. We love watching storms as well, get some good ones around here in summer, love a good lightening show.
Big hugs, and thanks for playing,
Erika

Bella Memorie said...

Thank you for your great site! I read it every day :)

Tag - you are it! I know, I hate these too but I hope you'll participate.

Best Wishes,
LJ Marinello

http://bellamemorie.blogspot.com/

Sylvia92 said...

Vicki ! I love this new collection ! It's so beautifull ! So inspiring !

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Mozz said...

I came I plundered and I thank you very much for allowing me something beautiful to play with :)

verabear said...

I got tagged twice after you tagged me with the same meme. I hope you've had time to check out my two posts with 7 random facts each :)

Thanks for the freebies :)

Nic said...

Thank you so much.

Andrea and/or Jeff said...

Oh, no real blog, I guess I'll just respond to your facts. That's more fun anyway!

1. Mine too!
2. I didn't discover until college that the secret to hitting the little ball with the bat in baseball is... BEER! Funny thing, they didn't give us any beer in Jr. High.
3. I love thunderstorms also. I grew up in Missouri and there are loads of thunderstorms that come at us across Kansas, but now I'm on the California coast and we get almost none. Earthquakes definitely are NOT as good!
4. Ah, well that we do have, though we are in the redwoods about 15 minutes from the ocean.
5. Must see that. I'm not sure I've ever seen an Audrey Hepburn movie -- shame on me!
6. Me too. Well, in a cool place I love the sun, but I've never understood sunbathing.
7. Hmm, from the air it looks very cool, though not as much as Greenland.

Okay, that was fun!
I actually came on here to say this download link is no more. You have soooo much that you have generously given us, so I know it has to end sometime, so I wouldn't have mentioned anything except earlier ones are still up, including the other 2 from this kit.
And I just love glitter!

Thanks so much for it all!!!
Andrea

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs