Pages

Thursday, 15 May 2008

I'm off to the pub!

I haven't finished the second set of elements, but the alpha is done, so you can have that today - download here. I am going to the pub with some friends tonight, so no time to design! Will be pleased to get away from Lily - she rubbed herself all over a dead fish this morning and is VERY smelly!! I have rubbed her with a wet towel 4 times, but we really have to give her a bath, but our friends have to come first tonight!! YIPPPEEE!! See you tomorrow.

PS. Note to Susie2shoes - you're right - this is quite pastel-like, but I always think of pastels as pink, green, blue and yellow....... Maybe I can be a pastel girl!! ;o)

6 comments:

Gabby said...

thank you, I love the color combination.

KrisG said...

Thanks for today's great alpha!

I hope you have/had a great time tonight! It sounds like fun to just get away. As far as the icky puppy smell goes, if you wipe the dog down with a damp fabric softener dryer sheet over him, it might "hide" the smell until he gets a bath. It works for me at least, LOL.

schmittfamily4 said...

Thank you so much for all of your beautiful kits, your designs and color choices are fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing them with us, thank you, thank you.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Susie2shoes said...

Te He! Lily is so funny and clever, I love her. She knew you were going to abandon her to friends, that's why she did the stinky fish thing. Animals do have an ability to know what's happening in the future, I swear!

Enjoy yourself tonight, 'Pastel Princess'!

Nic said...

Pretty alpha, thanks.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs