Pages

Monday, 5 May 2008

Metal alpha today

Thank you to everyone for your lovely comments about my exciting news - please make sure you sign up to the ezine so that you don't miss anything! The blinkie will be sitting there at the top of my blog all the time now and it links right on through ;o) Check out the submission call for the September/ October issue - it's a chance to get some of your hard work published!

Well, my new kit isn't quite ready to share yet, so I thought I would give you a metal alpha that I created a little while ago for a layout I was doing instead... I hope you can find a use for it. Back tomorrow with the new kit.

12 comments:

Erika said...

LOL - I just posted a brass alpha I had made for a layout. Love this one, I LOVE metal stuff. Couldn't find the "subscribe" button for the E-zine.
Hope you are having a great day, we are up late working on the company web page.
Big hugs,
Erika

Jaque said...

It's lovely! Thanks!

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

What a cute alpha. I haven't used them much but maybe I should give them a try.

Shel said...

Super cool alpha. I can't wait to use it.

HarleyGirl said...

Love the alpha Vicki. It will be great to use with my motorcycle layouts.

HarleyGirl said...

I just unzipped the All About a Boy elements and one of the files in is PSD format, which is okay for me because I can convert it. But just wanted to let you know as some people may not be able to. Again, thanks for all the wonderful goodies you give us

KrisG said...

Another awesome alpha!!! I love metal (yep, I'm a head-bangin' grandma, LOL) and love this!!!! You know, if you keep making all this fabulous stuff, I'm gonna have to start a "to use" folder just for you, LOL. Thanks so much.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Armina said...

thank you

shawnyrvr said...

Howdy Vicki! Been out and about for about a week... sorry. I just wanted to say that I really like the elements and the Metal alpha for this kit!!! Great job!!! TYSVM!!! Blessings! Shawna

Nic said...

I adore this alpha, thank you.

RayneScraps Designs said...

:-( link is in error :-(

Thanks for all the other wonderful free gifts and for "turning me on" to the ezine! Downloaded newest issue this week and have to sit and read now lol. Hope maybe the link on this will come back?

blessings
Jo

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs