Pages

Friday, 16 May 2008

More elements for pink mocha as promised

So today I am in sole charge of the dogs again! Rob has gone for the weekend with his mates for the FA Cup Final (the biggest soccer game in the English league) at Wembley Stadium in London. His team, Portsmouth (Pompey) are playing and he is so excited I can't even begin to explain!! To be honest I am glad he's gone - this morning he came into the bedroom to wake me up singing "If you're on the way to Wembley, clap your hands" to the tune of "if you're happy and you know it, clap your hands"! I can tell you now that it wasn't my favourite wake up call of all time, but he's happy! As I am alone for the weekend, I will be spending a lot of time designing, dog walking and watching crap TV! I can't wait!!

Pompey cut his eye at lunchtime - we were walking and I suddenly noticed blood around his eye! Poor little fella, I think Lily got over excited with a stick and managed to poke him in the eye. He is feeling very sorry for himself, but it hasn't damaged his eyeball (just missed), so I think he'll be fine! Dogs - who'd have them?? You'll be pleased to know that Lily no longer smells of rotten fish - I had another go at cleaning her up and it seems to have gone now - thank goodness! LOL!

My favourite layouts from the challenge entries will be here tomorrow for voting - I have had nearly 20 layouts sent to me and I am really finding it difficult to choose 3 or 4, so if yours is not there, please don't think I don't like it because I love them all and I will put them all on my blog once the winner is chosen so that you can all see them.

Below are the second set of elements for Pink Mocha, but first is a layout I've done with the kit to perhaps give you some inspiration on what you can do with it. The pink alpha I made by just recolouring one of the others - it's really easy and you can use the colour palette on the preview to sample.

Download the second set of elements here.

9 comments:

Erika said...

Just lovely Vic ! Yeah for the soccer final, we are off to soccer this morning, nothing so grand though. Poor Pompey, give him a big hug from all of us here, and enjoy your YOU time. Mmmm could do with some of that myself.
Big hugs,
Erika

Jeansul said...

Wonderful kit, thanks for sharing.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Susie2shoes said...

Thanks for the elements, they’re lovely. I hope Portsmouth wins today and then Rob will be over the moon and so will you! I'm a grass widow to exams studies this weekend. Steve has one more exam to go and then we will be FREE .... well until next year!

I hope Pompey's eye heals quickly, crikey they are harder work than kids! Have a great weekend. :)

Hugs Susie
x

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks so much. And poor puppy. Sibling abuse can be the worst sometimes. :)

KrisG said...

Oh my goodness! MORE fabulous pieces to this kit!!! THANK YOU! This is so gorgeous! And I absolutely LOVE the LO you did (do I hear "scraplift"?!). I don't know how you continuously come up with such fabulous kits but they're allllll awesome!

schmittfamily4 said...

I love everything about this kit, including it's name! :-)

Nic said...

So pretty - thank you!

Tink said...

A totally wonderful kit. Love the stickers. Thank you.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs