Pages

Sunday, 11 May 2008

More flags!

Right, this is the deal! I've done four more flags! That's it though - no more ;o). We've got Australia, Canada, France and New Zealand - if your country isn't included and your flag is red, white and blue, I apologise, but I won't be doing more! Download these here. See you later with elements !! UPDATE - SORRY, I PUT THE WRONG LINK - IF YOU DOWNLOADED IT ALREADY, YOU HAVE THE MAIN PAPERS AGAIN!! CORRECT LINK NOW!

Oh, and happy Mother's day to all the Mums out there - even the ones in England that have already celebrated it back in March!!

5 comments:

Erika said...

LOL you are too kind !! I get stuck with mother's day, my family are poms and go with March, but on the whole Australia goes with May, but then we do the English father's day in September. I give up !! Thank you for the extra flags, I wasn't going to ask, but am very grateful. Have a good Sunday !
Big hugs,
Erika

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Sandrine said...

I am French, and Canadian, and I live in the USA...I will need those for sure!

Nic said...

Wonderful, thank you.

Marie-France said...

Being a French girl living in Canada, I can definitely use these!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs