Pages

Wednesday, 21 May 2008

New kit starting and challenge winner announced

Thank you to everyone who voted for my challenge winner - there were 266 votes altogether and the winner received 63% of the votes! So, congratulations to Sirin who is that winner! Sirin is originally from Bangkok in Thailand and her husband is Turkish and they live in Istanbul with their beautiful 7 month old son. She sent me some of her favourite photos (below) and I have to say they are BEAUTIFUL! She is a nurse and her hobbies are photography, painting and, just recently, digi scrapbooking! She told me she prefers soft colours, so I am going to make her mini-kit in soft colours to match these photos. I will share it with everyone once Sirin has had a chance to make some layouts for herself!

Today I have a new kit for you which I am calling Hazy Summer (notice a theme recently?) - I hope you like it. I am overwhelmed by the amount of people that have been visiting my blog recently - I must be doing something right!! Click the image to download the papers. See you tomorrow with some elements.


16 comments:

Donna said...

Which layout was Siren's. I can't tell.

Donna K

Debsg said...

Gorgeous photos. Deb x

Kim said...

What goergous photos and another beutiful set of papers. I can't wait to see the rest.

Kim x

Mrs. Mordecai said...

Congratulations, Sirin! Your layout was really great.

Thanks for the new kit, Vicki. I'm always so excited to see what you come up with.

makeyesup said...

Pretty soft colors, thanks.

Susie2shoes said...

Congratulation Siren, your entry was superb, you really deserve to win.

Thanks so much for this lovely new kit Vicki, I'm eager to see what you come up with next.

Hugs
Susie

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Sirin said...

Thank you very much Vicki for nice story and everybody for voting and comments .

Wow...This is so nice and sweet colors kit.

Have a nice day.

twinsmom1 said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with for this kit! I love your work and have started to download all of it!!! Also, Sirin's little boy is absolutely adorable!!!

Brenda said...

I think I'm going to love this new kit! Thanks for sharing it.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these MARVELOUS BGs!!!!!!!!!!!

secondhandangel said...

Hi Vicki, you've been tagged! Check my blog for details.

Patty

jenlarcher said...

I really loved Siren's layout...even though she beat me. Boo Hoo...no really it was the better choice. I am still so greatful to be one of the final three. Thanks Vicki for the vote of confidance!! Also, I must say I just love your kits but for summer haze...the elements are supurb!!! Bravo, Vicki, Bravo!!!!

Erika said...

Congratulations Sirin, and I cannot wait to see what Vicki does, those photos are beautiful and the colours are fabulous.Will be a great kit.
Love the new kit colours Vicki - are we edging toward pastels LOL
Big hugs,
Erika

MaggieM said...

Thank you very much!! These papers and elements are great.

Nic said...

Thank you sharing. Love the muted colours.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs