Pages

Saturday, 17 May 2008

New kit - Summer Garden

Well I am late with this - as you can see from my other posts of today, I've been busy!!

Firstly, it was the FA Cup final today and Portsmouth (hubby's team) won the cup! He is over the moon and is somewhere in London with his mates celebrating!! I watched the entire match on TV (which is almost unheard of) and also the presentation of the cup after, so that kept me busy for more than 2 hours!

I also spent some time deliberating over who should win the challenge - see post below for details...

Then I started my new kit which for some reason took me ages to name and I'm still not sure about it! Nonetheless, here are the papers - back tomorrow with elements. TTFN.

9 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Well where to start!! LOL
Congrats to hubby's team!!!!!!
TY so very much for both alpha's & remaining elements!!!!!!
Put my vote in!!!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL 3!!!!!!!
Got signed up & will check it out more a little later!!!!
Now TY so very much for these MARVELOUS BGs!!!!!!!!
Also hope your baby's eye is better!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jules said...

oh wow, gorgeous kit, thank you!

Congratulations for the footy win, I think it was all down to your blog well wishes ;o)

Jules x

jaye said...

Hey girl, how's it going? I need to get my butt in gear and take some photos so I can get scrapping with all these gorgeous kits of yours!
I really like Summer Garden.....I think I say that for every kit, LOL. Seriously though, the colours on this one are soft,but not pastel (yeah!). Can picture lots of uses for this one.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Wow neat looking colors. Thanks so much.

ANTI-nozzi said...

OH! I love it love it love it! Did I mention I love it! You are so incredibly talented ... thank you for sharing your gift with us!

makeyesup said...

Pretty colors and papers, thanks for this.

Stacey said...

these are so gorgeous girl!!!!!

-TNChick- said...

I wanted to share a page I made with your Summer Garden. It's here. Thanks, again, for sharing it

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs