Pages

Friday, 2 May 2008

One for the boys today!

Well, hubby is gone now - off with the boys for his football weekend! The "kids" and I are doing fine without him so far - LOL! We are going to my parents tomorrow because I am meeting up with my two closest friends from school - we only see each other a couple of times a year, so I can't wait! Pompey and Lily get to see their Nanny and Grandad and get spoiled and probably gain a few pounds in weight in the process!! Plus, we have a public holiday on Monday in England, so extra long weekend again! Could things get any better??

Well for those with boys, it can, because I thought I would have a go at a boys kit for you this time LOL! I have some friends with babies that are boys, so I will need this soon too.... You can download the papers in two files due to size (see links below) - elements to follow tomorrow and an alpha after that! Also, I have started a separate blog which has links to all my kit downloads and a total preview of each of them. Anyone who has missed something can find it and download it quickly here. My plan is going to be not to upload the full kit there until it's been on my blog for a week or two because I don't want people to go there and not read through my ramblings. It's the penalty for having freebies - you have to read my blog!!! LOL! The blog is here - I hope it's helpful to you (please don't link directly to it from your blog x).

Oh, and one more thing. Someone asked about having the dandelions as an overlay. I can't do that because the TOU from the designer does not allow me to offer it in it's original form, but you can get it for yourself from Obsidian Dawn. Check out her site, she has some great photoshop brushes that are also available as png files. The link to her site is the direct link to the dandelions to help you out.

Have a fun weekend! TTFN.

This kit is retired

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! Thanks for sharing!

FreebieFinder said...

Thank you for this freebie, I will be posting it today on Freebie Finder.

Emily,

Angel said...

Oooo LOVE these papers! I think the square one is my fave (yes, I know they're ALL square, I meant the one with all the little squares hehe) This color palette is one of my faves. So versatile!

Susie2shoes said...

ooooooh I like these. Thanks Vicki, I love reading your blog .... I have always been a nosey parker. Have a great time with your friends this weekend.

Hugs Susie

Susie2shoes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Hope you have a AWESOME weekend!!!!!!
TY so very much for these FANTASTIC BG's!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

KrisG said...

Oooooooooooohhh.. love this!! I'm having a grandson in Aug/Sept (hopefully) and will be ready for pics, woohoo!!! I think I'll try to make a BB or QPs ahead of time, LOL. This is gonna be soooo fab! Thank you!

On another note... I went to your Kits blog and noticed that I already have them all, LOL!!! What a great way to keep track of what's out there!

Raina said...

I think I'll comment and thank you from here from now on.

Thanks sooo much, I'm always on the lookout for boy kits for my little one. And this is a great one. Can't wait to see what else goes along with it.

Anonymous said...

Another wonderful kit, thank you! Just went over to the new blog to be sure I have all your great kits... yup! But noticed our Lily dear doesn't have her "Alphas" on...? ...and they were so cute!

Kim said...

Thanks for this great freebie. I'm always looking for boy papers

Erika said...

Vicki I just love the squares paper - it is fantastic. How nice for you to get to catch up with girlfriends. Casper says hello to Pompey and Lily, he came back from the poodle parlour extra fluffy LOL. Check out what has kept me busy on the blog !
Big hugs
Erika

Joy said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

shawnyrvr said...

Absolutely love the color combo for this one!!! I'm excited to see whats next. :-)

I wanted to say thanks for telling us about the other website and that you had created sing;e previews for each entire kit. I went over and right clicked and saved each image. It will make it easier to see the kits as a whole when I look through ACDSee. I appreciate the extra time you took to do that... since I know it took you a little(I do it when I get kits in partial previews) So thanks so much for that!!!

Hope you're having a Great SB Day!!! I'm just off to bed so I hope I don't miss too much of the mornings goings ons... but I NEED sleep too, lol

Blessings!
Shawna

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Shauna Burke-Smith said...

Vicki - I came across your freebie on Ikea Goddess, and I'd LOVE to see what you can do in our Designer Contest that we're starting this week at www.ScrapOrchard.com! Maybe you can come check it out!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hi Vicki!

Just read your post on my blog - thank you sweetie, I appreciate it greatly!

I've been bad and am WAY past my bedtime ... gosh, it's actually about time for me to be getting up!

LOVE the "ABOUT A BOY" papers and, of course, with a house full of them and the new grandson, they shall work VERY well for me!!! THANK YOU!

HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY!!!

Hugs,
Linda :)

P.S. What a FAB idea to start another blog to house your BEAUTIFUL designs and to keep them well-preserved!

Sue said...

I love all of your work. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Great looking colors. These will be fun.

Stef said...

These colors are great!! I LOVE them! Thanks so much for doing this and for sharing the love with the boys ;)

ccynden said...

Thank you for the wonderful papers, love the colors.

Trisha said...

As a mom of 3 boys, I think you! I can't get enough boys stuff!

Nicole said...

Thanks so much!

Tirza said...

Really nice papers. Thanks

cindiaskew said...

I've found freebie heaven. this is an awesome kit. appreciate your talents and labors. can't wait to unzip & play. tyfs

Nic said...

Fab papers, thank you very much.

Cindy said...

Thanks for sharing!

stephinette said...

Thanks ! Wonderful colours !

Lor said...

Good afternoon Vicki! I just wanted to share a LO of mine that I created using the About A Boy Kit. I hope you enjoy seeing your designs in action! :)

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=327737&limit=recent

Nic said...

Thanks for sharing your fab work.

amber said...

This entire kit is AMAZING! Thank you so much! I love the colors and the style and just everything about it! Well done! :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs