Pages

Tuesday, 13 May 2008

Pink mocha

Another beautiful day in the sunshine! Unfortunately, it's not going to last the week, so I've made the most of it today and as a consequence am much later posting than normal. Lily enjoyed her training last night, I on the other hand, did not!! Lily didn't do anything she was supposed to - instead she wanted to kiss, play with or generally annoy the other dogs!! I don't think she'll ever be good enough to do the silver award!!

The new kit for today is called pink mocha. I wanted to do something quite muted for this one and I quite like the colours in it - I hope you do to. Download the papers here and the elements will be with you tomorrow. Don't forget the challenge! TTFN.

12 comments:

Jules said...

Oh these are gorgeous, thank you so much!!!

Kimmy said...

Ooh I love the colours. I love your work all your kits are wonderful. Can't wait to see the elements. Thank you.

Mrs. Mordecai said...

I love the colors you chose! Nice work once again.

Erika said...

Vicki I love the soft colours. Are we edging towards pastel LOL. Good effort Lily ! Someone has to be the disruptive influence LOL. We are too embarassed to take Casper, waiting for him to get a bit of maturity LOL.
Hugs from Brissie,
Erika

Anonymous said...

you are so great for sharing your wonderful talent! thank you!! I love checking out your blog EVERYDAY!

jaye said...

ooh, love it, love it!!! I've been MIA for the last few days, busy doing hockey registration for next season and at my parents and mom does not have internet. I'm upstairs on the laptop so will have to d/l these tomorrow.
d/l Citrus Berry last night and then my internet slowed right up on me so I want to give you a belated 'thank you' and {hugs} for all your wonderful work.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for another great set of colors. You are so talented.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much Vicki!!!!
Love them!!!!!!!!!!
Did you get my email for the challenge?
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ccynden said...

Wonderful colors, thank you very much.

Jared and Marilou said...

ooooo, I like this one a lot.

Lauren@ThingishThings said...

Hi! I know this is an older post, but I am just trying out digital scrapping and am downloading your freebies to "play" with. I love this paper set, but the link isn't working...it will let me click the initial download button, but after that I get an error message. Any ideas?

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs