Pages

Wednesday, 14 May 2008

Sharing some layouts....

I have a few layouts to share with you today - I hope I havent' missed any, but worry that I have! Firstly is a wonderful layout from Judy using my Red, White and Blue kit and Tami Savoie's template 11. Great job - love that mic!

This gem of a layout is from Yam using some of my About a Boy kit - other credits: Stamp: "Journaling brushes" by Tracy King, Bubble stickers and stars: {Art Nation--Blossom} by Emily Powers, Flower doodle: by Jenna Desai, Spots: by Amanda Dykan of Paper Flowers Designs

This one is just adorable - Pompey and Lily would LOVE that cat! This is by Lor using About a Boy again - other credits: Get Kitty Kit by Irene Alexeeva, Alpha: Stitched Alpha by Maryse Vincent, Font: Rage Italic.

Another About a Boy creation - this one is from RealRach - loving the Lion - very cool! Other credits: hint of Krystal Hartley-Rachel mini kit and Rain Freebie and Rachel Donalds Denim Styles.

This one bought a tear to my eye when I read it - it is a wonderful layout and my Red White and Blue kit fits the photo perfectly. It's from Sharon - she sent it to me for the challenge, but this kit wasn't included in the challenge, so it wasn't eligible, but I wanted to show it to you all - it's wonderful.

This little beauty is from Jen - such a cute layout of her little girl using my About a Boy kit. Isn't she just adorable? Credits: Stiches came from Redju and the paper strip is by Nicole Seitler, Fonts used are Pea Jordan and Pea Lacy

And then we have two layouts from Utah Scrappin Mom - the first using Red, White and Blue. The Eagle looks so at home with these colours!

The other one is using Doodle-isicous - very clever - I love it! Thank you to all those who have shared with me - it makes what I do worthwhile!

Have I missed anyone? Please let me know if I have.... See you later with some elements!

3 comments:

Alyson P. said...

I love seeing what other people did with the kits I download. Thanks for sharing!

Christie said...

Wow!! All those layouts are amazing. Great work everyone. :)

utmommy23 said...

Thank you so much for acknowledging my layouts! I think you're a wonderful designer!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs