Pages

Thursday, 12 June 2008

Alphas for Beach Towel and a sneak preview!

Here is the alpha for the Beach Towel kit. I figured as the papers are 'fabric' textured, I should do a stitched alpha! I hope you like it - click the image for the download.

If you like using overlays by the way, go check out Erika's blog - she has loads of them as freebies - mulberry paper, linen paper, floral fabric texture.... All not to be missed!! She is the queen of the scanner and I should have taken her in my suitcase after all as I could have picked up some tips ;o)

Also, I thought it was about time I gave you a sneak preview of the Beach Holiday kit that I've made EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers to Scrap N' Art. So, if you like it - go sign up - it's free, so you'd be crazy not to wouldn't you? If you go to the home page, there is a link on the left side of the page to 'subscribe now'. The premier issue is there to download without subscribing, but future issues are available only to subscribers. There will be a link in the ezine to download this kit and the ScrapbookGraphics kit I showed you a few days ago. I've seen the July/August issue draft today and it is FABULOUS - you certainly wouldn't want to miss it - there is plenty of digi stuff in this issue too. So, here's the preview for Beach Holiday - it's a bumper kit! When you get your hands (or mouse) on it - make sure you do some layouts and upload to the gallery at Scrap N' Art so I can see them and feel proud of my designs! LOL!

26 comments:

Mrs. Mordecai said...

Holy cow, that is such a great alpha! I hardly ever use alphas because I love fonts, but you're converting me.

Nicole said...

Thank you for the alpha!

Denise said...

Great stuff. I love the beach and will look forward to adding my pictures to your layouts. Thanks.

Denise

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Now this is just downright CLASSY Ms. Vicki!!! You surely will be scrapping those Portugal photos with this MASTERPIECE, won't you???

I signed up at Scrap 'n Art long ago but have not had a chance to high-tail it over there as yet. Hopefully sometime the beginning of next week as I'd LOVE to add this LOVELY kit to my collection!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

XOXO, (oh .. and CHEERS!)
Linda :)

Rachael said...

Sorry had to tag you :) www.creationsbyrachael.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Hey there,

I love your creations!! Thanks for being so generous. This alpha is darling. And thanks for the heads-up on the Scrap N' Art Ezine.

Have a great weekend,
Michelle

Cantinho da Cindy said...

Hi Vicki!! I'm so happy with your freebies. I love them. Thanks for sharing

nancypinct said...

I love this alphabet - very creative! It will look so nice on the papers you made! Thank you very much!

ckm said...

Awesome alpha!!! I use alphas all the time; it adds such dimension!

I signed up a month or so ago and downloaded their first issue and really enjoyed it. I went through it again tonight and I didn't see where the link was in their on-line magazine for the kit you mentioned.

Elizabeth said...

I've never seen a stitched alpha, this is really nice! thank you very much!

Susie2shoes said...

I am an Alpha Freak, can't get enough of the little blighters! Thanks Vicki, these are great. I'm looking forward to the July/August edition of Scrap N' Art. The kit lots fantastic and perfect for the season.

Have Lily & Pompey forgiven you for leaving them, or were they spoiled by their sitters?

Hugs
Susie

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for the alpha and man what a preview.

Noel said...

Thank you. :)

Ngan said...

I am with ckm...I loved the kit that you were talking about in Scrap 'n Art, but did not see the link for it. Please help, can't wait to use the kit for some great LO of my girls.

Jose said...

Gorgeous work

Lisa said...

Great looking Vicki, thanks for sharing. Your kit for Snap N' Art is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I can find where you DL that kit at all and I've searched the whole ezine and the site can you help plz..

Vicki said...

The kit is available for download from 1st July - it will be included in the July/August issue....

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for the lovely alphabet!!

Your "Beach Holiday" kit looks awesome!! Can't wait for the July/August issue to be released.

HarleyGirl said...

thanks so much for the alpha. I sure wish I was at the beach right now

Anonymous said...

I subscribed to & downloaded the first issue of Scrap 'N Art, but I can't find the link to download that gorgeous beach kit. Can you give me a hint? I wasn't expecting a 63-page long document! (Which, by the way, is FABULOUS and I can't wait to get the next one!!)

Daisy said...

Hi, Vicky!
I subscribed Scrap n' Art... I would like to download Beach Holiday, but I don't undestand where I can find it.
Would you help me, please?
TYVM
Daisy

Vicki said...

Daisy - see a previous post from me - the issue is out on 1st July. The kit is in there!

Tink said...

Love the bright and vibrant colors in this kit. The papers and elements are to die for and the alpha is just perfect. Thank you.

Christelle said...

Hi Vicki,

I made a LO with Beach Towel, if you wanted to have a look on my blog. The colours, textures and alpha are just wonderful!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs