Pages

Monday, 2 June 2008

Challenge winner's kit

As you may have seen last week, I completed Sirin's kit for winning the challenge. I called it Baby Boy (as her photos were of her son) and sampled the colours from her photographs. Today, you can download the papers from that kit. You will need the password bristol to access the download file at 4shared. I am sure I am currently enjoying myself in the sunshine of Portugal, but it's the ideal time to give you something that's been ready for more than a week! Check below for Sirin's beautiful layout. Elements coming soon....

And here is one of the layouts that Sirin did using the kit - just beautiful! Great inspiration - thank you for sharing Sirin and I am so glad you liked the kit.

15 comments:

Erika said...

Lovely papers Vicki and a fabulous layout Sirin.

Jaque said...

Vicki! I love your freebies! Thank you!
The BLUE EARTH link is not working...

Brenda said...

Thanks for the great papers.

Sue said...

I love those knit papers. You're so amazing! Thanks for continuing to share your talents with us...

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

paul profitt said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.
my website
www.papercraft-ideas.com

Salada da Vida said...

Thank´s for sharing!

Sirin said...

It's good that you have a good time in Portugal. :-)

Have a nice day !

p.s. I hope I can see some your photos'a trip.

ChatyC126 said...

I love your things but ever since you started with the passwords I cannot get them to download. I put in the password, a download link appears, I click it and it wants the password again.
Cathy

KrisG said...

Woohoo!!! Another kit I can use for the "up and coming" baby boy due in August/September! Fabulous!!! Thank you.

Thanx for all the great Blue Earth downloads too!!! Gorgeous kit (as always!).

I hope you're having a great time in Portugal. HUGZ

Susie2shoes said...

Thanks for this lovely kit it so pretty.

Hope you are having a great time in Portugal. By the time you read this we in the UK will probably be wearing flippers, as today, 3rd June we had a whole month of rain in just one day.

Hugs
Susie

lovetocraftbetty said...

Beautiful layout by Sirin on your blog.
The papers to this kit are gorgeous - thanks for sharing!!

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

These are great colors. Thanks

verabear said...

I love the palette you put together for this. Thank you so much for sharing the kit with the rest of us.

And the layout is so beautiful!

Nic said...

Thanks for sharing your fab work.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs