Pages

Monday, 16 June 2008

Cherry Cheesecake - yummy!!

Oh, do I hate Mondays! It's been a long day at work and I'm glad it's over! I've been training with Lily tonight and I really do have to laugh at something the trainer said! She said that she didn't have any other dogs who were ready for our class level yet! Well, I just burst into laughter, thinking - if they aren't good enough compared to Lily, they must be AWFUL!! LOL!!

So, two dates to put in your diaries - the first is 1st July when the second issue of Scrap N' Art is out with all the fab freebies - you knew that anyway (if you didn't - don't miss it - sign up now for free)! The second is that I will be guest designer on This Thursday.... Challenge Blog on 10th July. The very first challenge starts there this Thursday - go check it out, it should be great fun!

Also, if anyone is thinking about submitting layouts to Scrap N' Art - DO IT!! They accept paper or digital layouts and it's fab to be published! Go on - you know you want to!! (You can see the submission calls on the website).

Finally, today, I have my new kit to share - this one is called Cherry Cheesecake and the papers can be downloaded by clicking the image - back tomorrow with some elements.

21 comments:

cherryberry said...

Hi Vicki - I love the colors in this kit. Thanks so much for sharing (as always).

Erika said...

I thought you were running late today, now I know why. Miss Lily the star pupil, LOL. We are too embarassed to take Casper. Love the new colours and love the name ! Thank you so much.

Sue said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit. The colors are wonderful.

renae said...

I love the richness in the colors. Thanks so much!

Mrs. Mordecai said...

You always come up with the best themes for kits! I can't wait to see what else you do with this one.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Rich looking colors in this set of papers!! Thanks very much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

wow love these dark rich colous thanks!!!sunny1972

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Jun [LA 02:38am, NY 04:38am, UK 09:38am, OZ 07:38pm]).

Kim said...

Love the papers and as usual I can't wait to see the elements.
Good luck with the challenge, your layout is lovely x.

Calvina Walsh said...

These are fabulous!Thanks.

paul profitt said...

Great stuff.
I like your blog and all your scrappy things.

Look forward to reading more.
I love it!!!! Thank you very much!
http://www.papercraft-ideas.com

the51mom said...

Thanks for the cheesecake. My favorite.

Stacy said...

Great colors, thank you!

Sailor and Lula Designs said...

Thank you for sharing, it’s beautiful. I added it to my Kaboodle group "Scrap for free"

Glenda said...

These are beautiful colors!!! I like the texture and will be using them in my Vintage and Heritage scrapping. Thank you so much.

Sylvia92 said...

Oh ! This is a lovely kit ! Can't wait to see the elements cause these are so beautifull colors !!! Now I must make a layout !!! LOL !

Kim said...

Yummy -- I love cherry cheesecake and I love the colors in this pack. Thank you so much for sharing!

nancypinct said...

Great papers - thank you very much.

Barb said...

Thank you. I went to digiscrap freebies I think and found you. Nice work. :)

Nic said...

Thank you very much for sharing.

Hillary said...

Thank you, they look great!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs