Pages

Tuesday, 17 June 2008

A funny photo for you!

So, anyone who reads my blog regularly will know this story, but for those who don't.... Lily likes to hide under the bed, after watching hubby do it a while back (don't ask)!! Then, because I wanted to take a photo, she didn't do it for ages! But tonight, I went upstairs and there they were - Pompey on the bed and Lily under it! I had my camera to hand and BINGO! It's not a great photo because I had no time to think about composition and red eye etc, but I think you can see how funny it is! Excuse any dust you can see on the floor under the bed please! ;o). Back in a few minutes with my elements for Cherry Cheesecake!

12 comments:

Kim said...

Ah how cute!

Erika said...

too funny, just be glad they don't hop into suitcases like our cats !

Bec said...

They are so adorable.

Anonymous said...

LOl thats very cute!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Neat photo!! Thanks for giving us a look.

Laura said...

They are so adorable!! I love it!

Linda said...

TOO funny!!! That must be hilarious when they play hide 'n seek with each other. Thanks for sharing this with us!

And I am very happy to see that Erika has commented here too... so disregard my previous question, she must be ok!

lis said...

LOL this is so sweet! Gotta love them guys!

Susie2shoes said...

Fabulous, I love dogs. I wish I had one, but I just can't bring myself to get one. I broke my heart when my Cocker Spaniel had to be euthanised. It's a long story, one day I may blog about it, but even now I whell up just typing about it. Sorry .... way to heavy. I really think dogs are SUCH wonderful creatures. Hugs Sue x

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

What a great shot of your babies. And I'm impressed that you can see under the bed. Ours always have stuff under them. Glad you were able to catch Lily in the act.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Vicki darlin', Pompey and Lily are just the SWEETEST!!!

While my Chloe girl is typically an outside dog now, John (one of my sons) gave her a bath today and brought her inside. Chloe is a Golden Retriever and nothing but PURE love. I had such a GOOD time watching our new kitty, Zeke, circling round her and creeping along VERY cautiously while investigating this NEW phenomenon!!!

Thanks SO much for sharing you WONDERFUL stories of Pompey and Lily.

I've not been to bed yet, so I shall come back for you new kit, CHERRY CHEESECAKE! Mmmmmm .... sounds YUMMY!!!

Have a LOVELY evening!

Hugs,
Linda :)

Aggy said...

omg! your dogs are just adorable!!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs