Pages

Sunday, 8 June 2008

I'm back from Portugal - I missed you!!

This is going to be a short post because I am really tired after our flight home. We didn't get home until 2am this morning and then had to pick up Pompey and Lily from my parent's house (about 45 miles away). So now, I am chilling and having a quiet evening. I had over 200 emails in my inbox when I got home which is absolutely amazing and took ages to go through! Thanks for all the comments telling me that the blue earth alpha link was not working - it is now - click here to download to make it speedy to find ;o). Sorry for those who were waiting for it!

I will tell you all about the holiday tomorrow and see if I can have a little freebie for you too ;o) Til then....!

8 comments:

Erika said...

Glad you are back safely. Can't wait to see the pics and hear the stories of the holiday.
Big hugs,
Erika

Sharon said...

thanks for fixing the download for these alphas. i'm sure you had a wonderful break too. my family is flying to Cairns in far north Queensland, Australia in 2 days so I canot wait to escape to some much warmer weather than where I am in Melbourne!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks so much. I'm glad you had a great time. I wasn't bugging you about the alpha's just wanted to tease that you flew off so fast that you forgot the link.

makeyesup said...

Welcome back, sorry that the holiday is over so soon. Thanks for the alphas. Now relax and enjoy you babies.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this AWESOME alpha!!!!!!!
Glad to see you home SAFE & SOUND!!!!!!!!

April said...

Just wanted to say thank you for all the wonderful freebies! I used this alpha on a layout last night.

Anonymous said...

I've just recently found your blog. I'm so excited! I love all the wonderful things you share! Thank you!!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs