Pages

Thursday, 26 June 2008

Layouts galore!

Today, I have more layouts from my lovely blog readers. I am amazed how many there are out there! After these, please can you upload your own layouts with a note to my guest book which will always be at the top of the blog. It will save me a little bit of time and it also means that people can see them all the time. If I've already displayed one of your LOs - please feel free to upload that to the slideshow too. So, here are the last few I received before the guestbook was ready... Back later with Grape Crush elements.

Firstly we have one from Kim using Summer Garden - what a lovely LO.

This one uses various kits and is from Maureen - great photos!

Here's one from Tejal using Berrylicious and Raketty Scrappetty template. Those photos look so great with the papers.

This one is from Denise - more pet photos - I love it! Great job Denise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs