Pages

Wednesday, 25 June 2008

More wonderful layouts

I must say I am quite slack at keeping up with showing you these layouts - I must find a way for you all to upload your own layouts to a slideshow.... Something for me to think about ;o).

So today, this is what I have - there is loads of inspiration using a few different kits!

First up, we have this from Kathy using an oldie kit - Pompey! Great job Kathy!

Sylvia in Paris sent me two layouts - the first using Vinegar & Brown Paper and the second using Rustic Walk - Sylvia, you really are doing some great LOs.

This is from Scrapping Mom of 5 using Sophie - she has others on her blog - go check it out.

These two are from Lauren - the first was actually done by her 4 year old son (with a little assistance from Mum) using About a Boy - even the photo was taken by him. How cute is that? The second is done by Lauren herself using Brit Pop and Doodle-iscious.

Here's one from Nic using the Beach Towel kit which she made for the UK Scrappers June week 3 challenge.

A very cute one here using the Sophie kit from Jody. Great layout Jody!

This is from Cauleen using Blue Earth - sapphire mining in Montana.

This is from Alison - she has used my dandelion dream alphas - lovely!

Here is one from Shannon using Summer Garden and Rustic Walk - what a great photograph!

This is from Kelly using Rustic Walk - what a lovely family - so happy!

These two are from Wendi using Rustic Walk and Summer Garden - you all know I love those doggie photos!

Finally, this one is from scraphappymama using Cinnamon Toast - it is just beautiful!

3 comments:

Sylvia92 said...

Oh ! Thanks so much for showing my layouts !!! I love your compliments ! Thousand thanks !

LouCeeCreations said...

Wow Vicky, what a huge amount of beautiful layouts your readers have done with your kits, you must be so proud.
thanks for stopping by my blog and saying thankyou for picking up my freebie today, it means alot!!!!
And as for losing a family pet, oh I lost my first dog 11yrs back and DH and I were so devastated, it took 4 yrs to go out and by another one. the thing with dogs is no matter what you look like or who you are, they love you for what you are, and put so much love into your life.
have a nice day...

Cauleen said...

How wonderful for my humble page to be included with such talented people! Thanks for posting it. I'm ecstatic! :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs