Pages

Saturday, 14 June 2008

Pink Coffee Cream elements

I had a great night with the girls last night - pizza, wine, girlie chats! It was really nice to catch up! Today has been quiet - a bit of garden rearrangement, some housework, washing, ironing and of course, scrapbooking!! See my layout below using this kit - I am quite proud of it ;o).

Hubby is making our dinner after another football match (Sweden vs Spain today). He usually cooks in this house because I am notoriously bad at cooking! I either burn what I'm cooking, or burn myself, or drop something on the floor, or read ingredients wrong! Once, when making flapjacks, I misunderstood how much butter should go in and, let's just say, they were very rich!! LOL! I am sure you are not the least bit surprised to read this as you know how clumsy and accident prone I am in all other aspects of life. I married hubby for his DIY and cooking skills - I've not yet figured out why he married me - ROFL!

So today, after a glitch with 4shared earlier (I think it was me rather than a general glitch), here are the elements for Pink Coffee Cream (click the image). The alpha will follow tomorrow (you will see it's an acrylic alpha from my layout below). Have a great Saturday night - whatever you're doing!

15 comments:

Sylvia92 said...

Great ! The elements downloaded great ! Thanks ! I love it. I was so tired today and with a terrible headache... I slept all afternoon... What a waist, but I feel better now ! Will try to use this new kit ! Hugs from Paris !

Cheri22 said...

so far, would have to say that this is my favorite kit!!! I love the colors (I have two girls so works perfectly!)

Thanks again Vicki for your talent and sharing it the way you do

renae said...

Very, very nice. Thank you so much!

nancypinct said...

Awesome elements - lovely flowers, ties for the buttons, yeah, love the mesh, and the acrylic items are really nice! I don't have any rectangle boxes so this is a real treat! Thank you for this very nice gift!

Erika said...

really lovely Vicki. I need to have a go at using the boxes they appeal to me a lot, but I am not sure how I want to use them LOL.
Big hugs

KrisG said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS kit!!! How did you know that my fav kits are BLACK and any color!?!?!?! You make it look so easy to do and MOST designers won't! THANK YOU!!!!

I have to say thank you for your last kit too. I've been away with "family crap"... not finding much time for the computer. Heck, I haven't even been to my own blog, LOL. ANYWAY, I love your Beach Towel kit too (that alpha is unique and fab!). I really hope we get some great beach (or at least bright) pics this summer. I have all these great kits from you and I sooo need some good pics to go with them!!! I will, I will, I will... cuz I really love your kits! (Do I sound like a broken record yet? LOL).

Hugz to you, glad you had a great time with the girls last night, love your LO below (please? I'd love the qp!) and take care. Hopefully this week will be giving me more time to stop by to say HELLO!

ccynden said...

Thank you very much, glad 4shared is up and running.

Alyson P. said...

I couldn't download from 4shared this morning either so I don't think it was just you. Love the elements, as always!!

ThreeAandI said...

Thanks again for the beautiful elements and papers.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Charmaine said...

Very nice kit, thank you so much for sharing!

Kim said...

This is such a great kit! I love the acrylic elements and the boxes. Thank you so much for your generosity!

She-Ra said...

thanks again for another great kit!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Great elements - the box frame looks really good!!
Thanks again for sharing your designs!

Nic said...

Fab elements, thank you.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs