Pages

Monday, 9 June 2008

Portugal......

It was a beautiful place (we've been before, but it was just as beautiful this time)! We had a fabulous holiday - lots of wonderful food and wine (I thought of you Linda and knew you would be jealous!). I also expected to see Erika when I opened my case, but she wasn't there! By the weight of it, you'd have thought I did have someone in there!! Luckily it has wheels!

Here are some photos so you can see how lovely it was! The first is taken overlooking the beach in front of the beach house we stayed in and it also shows the old town of Albufeira in the distance. We were staying quite close to the old town.


This second one shows just how clean and lovely the beach was - check out how beautiful that water is!


And this one shows the layout of the old town - it's built on the side of a hill - just stunning!


I will be back later with a brand new kit - inspired by holidays called "Beach Towel" - Lily and I have dog training first! See you later.

10 comments:

Mrs. Mordecai said...

Wow, what a beautiful vacation! I love the town on the hill.

Brenda said...

I had shoved Erika out of your suitcase, but then got sidetracked and forgot to squish myself in. :)

What beautiful scenery!

Bec said...

These pictures are absolutely beautiful. I couldn't even imagine how wonderful it was to have actually been there.

Shel said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures!

jenlarcher said...

The pictures are great...I can't imagine how breath taking it must have been there in person.

Emily said...

Seeing your pictures makes me miss Albufeira sooo much! I can't wait to see what layouts you make with your pictures!!! :)

Erika said...

I offered to carry that heavy suitcase for you, but nooooo . . . Piccies look magic Vick, can we expect kits called Albufeira Days, and Albufeira Nights, Memories of Albufeira ? I think you should just to rub it in a bit LOL
Big hugs,
Erika

makeyesup said...

Oh yes, that beach looks so inviting. That alone would have given me a wonderful vacation.

Lisa said...

Gorgeous photos! So glad you had a wonderful vacation!!

Lindsay Jane said...

Beautiful photos. These bring back lots of memories of when I was there...too many years ago to tell! :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs