Pages

Sunday, 15 June 2008

QP using Pink Coffee Cream

Well, your wish is my command! It seems some of you do want a QP from my "Sleepy" layout, so here it is. It's a .png file - just drop your photo behind the layer and you're done! I've even included the drop shadow for the photo you add! I left the word 'sleepy' on the page, so I know it won't be useable for everyone, but most people have sleepy photos of pets or kids! This one is for PERSONAL use only - please don't post it to galleries - just keep it for yourself ;o).

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Calvina Walsh said...

Thanks so much-I have the perfect sleepy cat photo to use. Really appreciate all your freebies!

Sabrina said...

I love anything pink and elegant, so this kit is perfect for me. Thank you so much for sharing the kit and this beautiful page design.

lovetocraftbetty said...

I have a cat picture for this one too!! Thanks for sharing.

yvette said...

Thanks.
I love your kits and to offer a quick page is just extra specially special and generous of you.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs