Pages

Sunday, 22 June 2008

Scrap N' Art eZine

I have a new kit coming later today and you can download all three parts of Vinegar & Brown Paper below, but I thought I'd tell you about something exciting at Scrap N' Art...

"ScrapbookGraphics is hosting a live web chat with the team from Scrap N' Art eZine on June 29th, at 10:00p.m. EST. We'll be giving away LOTS of free digi goodies, maybe a few paper goodies and having a lot of laughs! We'd love it if you'd join us!"

I would love to be involved, but it will be 3am in England - I am sure it will be great fun and you will get some free goodies - what more could you ask? Click the image to take you to the chat room.

1 comments:

Kaylee said...

Hi Vickie.
I just wanted to know that I LOVE and totally appreciate your site and everything you've produced. I'm new to the digital scrapbooking world, but I'm totally addicted. I can't beleive you are giving this stuff away. I will gladly help you out to keep the "freebies free". I guess I'll go click on your google ads! Thanks a bunch!
Kaylee

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs