Pages

Thursday, 17 July 2008

A few different things....

I am not starting a new kit today as I have not had time to do much designing this week, apart from the collab kit I am doing with Mel which I will show you a sneak preview of tomorrow and will start on Sunday! I've seen Mel's papers and you are going to LOVE them! She is a very talented designer and I think she is going to become really popular in the near future ;o).

I am out tonight with friends (yes, again!!), hence my early post (it's lunchtime here!) - I will hopefully have some time tomorrow to start the new kit and I have some colours in mind which you'll hopefully love!

In the meantime, here is a very small sneak peek of Precious Pumpkin - the kit I have done for the September/ October issue of Scrap N' Art - I hope you like the look of it and will sign up to receive it if you haven't already. I am really proud of you all because a large proportion of the traffic on Scrap N' Art comes from my blog! How cool is that? I really would love to see some LOs from you all in there - the November/ December calls are out and Christmas LOs are always fun to do aren't they? Hint, hint.....!

14 comments:

Coley said...

I just wanted to say that the sneak peak is enticing. It looks like it is going to be fun to scrap fall photos with that kit. Can't wait!

Thanks Vicki!

With Love said...

The sneak peak of "Precious Pumpkin" is adorable! Looking forward to the next few months when Christmas themes will come out - by far my favorite time of the year! Thanks so much!

Stacey said...

have fun tonight!!! I LOVE that kit!!!!! ((have I already told you that??? hee hee))

Julie said...

Beautiful as usual!

Elizabeth said...

I just wanted to say thanks for your wonderful work and keeping your links up. I had a computer hard drive failure (at one month old!) and only realized it when I was backing up and inadvertantly writing over files with nothing, in My Documents folder. I realized "your" folder was affected only yesterday, and spent a good bit of two days filling in the holes. You have so much beautiful work on your blog, and now I can honestly say upon close inspection, I LOVE YOUR WORK!!! Thank you so much for your generosity, I enjoy seeing what you make every day and of course, reading about your dogs! BIG HUGS!

She-Ra said...

I sure hope the collab kit will be available for awhile like all your kits are. I'm leaving Sunday for a month long road trip and don't know how much internet I'll have while I'm out!

Sue said...

I really like the elements in the autumn kit, especially the pinecone. Looks like Precious Pumpkin will be up to your usual great standard! :)

Like Elizabeth, I too am thankful that past kits are available in your archives. I only discovered digi-scrapping a month ago, yet I was able to go back and get all your wonderful kits. MANY THANKS for sharing all your hard work!

Donna said...

Awe, that looks sooo nice.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Oh, your new kit looks so good - thanks for the peek!

Love the "Juicy Fruit" alphabet too! Thanks for sharing.

mel_h said...

you are just the sweetest!!

thanks for the kind words, and im bursting of excitement to release our kit. how nice does that sound... OUR KIT!?? lol!!

much love,
mel_h xxxxxxxxx

Tink said...

Precious Pumpkin looks marvelous. Can't wait to see the whole thing. Hope you have a good time out. :)

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I can hardly wait for the Precious Pumpkin Kit!

I was showing your blog to my DIL yesterday and she wanted me to make her B-day card with your colors. I believe your kit will be too late for her B-day, but I can make her another card:)

Thank you sooo much for sharing all your beautiful kits with us!

Janet Kay

Denise said...

I just love fall. Everything about it, the weather changing, the leaves, lighting the oven to cook long slow meals. I know you don't know much about that. LOL Anyway, can't wait to see this kit.

You mentioned that you would like to see some of our designs in scrap n art for Christmas. I am new to this and as of now, I don't have any Christmas kits. I poked around in a couple of places and none of the kits really called out to me. Maybe you will do one...I hope so and I hope that wasn't being too forward.

As always, thanks so much for all the beautiful designs you create and share so generously.

txbubbles said...

This looks like it will be absolutely amazing! Come on, Fall!
Hugs,
Vicki in Texas

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs