Pages

Wednesday, 23 July 2008

A few things

See below for the alpha for Granny's Attic, but I just wanted to tell you a little bit of Scrap N' Art News. Chere, Angel and I have been working on a collab kit for the September/October issue. It's a breast cancer awareness kit and it's beautiful! I can say that because I only did a few papers for it, but the elements are to die for!!!! Here is the preview, but I need to tell you about it first.... So, I don't want lots of questions asking where it is and why it isn't there because it is not available until the September issue of Scrap N' Art which is released on 1st September. You won't be able to get it until then and so please don't ask me lots of questions about where it is...! LOL!

The other thing I wanted to tell you was to go visit Chere's blog - she has an awesome freebie there today - you will LOVE it! This is what it looks like - click it to take you there! Remember to tell her I sent you - she has an acrylic heart alpha there too if you look around! See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

Chere Nordstrand said...

Thanks Vicki!!! =)

txbubbles said...

Hi Vicki! (What a fab name!)
Thanks so much for turning me on to Chere! I'm off to her blog now, but before I go...where can I find the "Think Pink" kit? ROTFL!!! I will be anticipating the September issue for certain.
Hugs,
Vicki in Texas

Lori said...

Where did you say we could find "Think Pink"???



Bwhahahahahahahha KIDDING! ;P

craftymug said...

Hi! You are so talented. Thank you for all your wonderful shares and thanks for having me listed on your site. I gave your ads a couple of clicks, very good ads for your site!

KrisG said...

Hi Vicki!!! Waving hello from "BusyLand"! I'm so sorry I haven't been able to stop... yes life has finally gotten in the way of my blogging and blog-hopping! OMG, have I missed a LOT!!!! You've posted soooo many beautiful kits! And the collabs are fabulous! I KNEW when I found your site that you'd be a MAJOR hit in the scrap world.... your FABULOUS!!! I don't have time to snag now but you can be sure I'll be back when I find a few spare moments (thank you sooo much)! LOVE your designs (as if you didn't know that, LOL).
ANYWAY, wanted to let you know that I used one of your kits... About A Boy.... and it's on my blog. It was a HUGE quicky and not my favorite but had to tell the world about my new grandson.
HUGZ to you (and your puppies)!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs