Pages

Friday, 18 July 2008

Granny's Attic - new kit!

So this is my second post for today - scroll down to see the earlier post with a sneak peek of the collab kit with Mel - Summer Treats! It's starting on Sunday.

Today, I had to take Pompey to the vet for his annual check up and injections and that meant leaving Lily alone! She took it really badly - she wouldn't let me go out the door and when I tried to, she squeezed through and wouldn't go back in. In the end, I had to get my neighbour to come and sit with her for half an hour! While I was gone, they went walking and were gone for an hour! She had a great time and found a new boyfriend apparently! Oh, how they grow up fast!! LOL!! I really must start leaving her alone sometimes so that she gets used to it - one day Pompey might not be here (wipes little tear from corner of eye)....

Here are the papers for my new kit which I am calling Granny's Attic because the papers remind me of old fabrics that Granny would have in a chest in her attic - I don't know why, they just do! I hope you like them - fans of brights, don't worry, Summer Treats will suit you, I'm sure! Click the image to download and check back tomorrow for some elements. TTFN

22 comments:

abhall76 said...

I just love, love, love these colors! Can't wait to see the rest of the kit and the Summer Treats one too. Thanks for all these great kits!

kelly said...

I really like these and the name is perfect!

Sue said...

These papers with go with LOTS of layouts. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I'm having a difficult time at the moment, but I want to try to send you a photo of the next card I make with your papers.

Oh, and I love these papers!

Janet Kay

MomSoto said...

Thank you :) Your new freebie was just listed at Twisted Challenges Freebie Listing

Rhonda said...

ooh I love these ones. When I first saw the name "Granny's Attic" I have to admit I was expecting lace and plaids...I should have known you wouldn't do that to me!! LOL. Great Job yet again.. thanks so much.

txbubbles said...

Love these, and the name is perfect! I look forward to seeing what I can come up with this weekend, I have some catching up to do. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creations.
Hugs,
Vicki in Texas

Shannon said...

These are so cute! Can't wait to see the elements, thanks so much!

Denise said...

Love the colours and patterns. Thanks so much again Vicki!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jul [LA 01:03am, NY 03:03am, UK 08:03am, OZ 06:03pm]).

louisec said...

Lovely papers, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work.

Anthea said...

stunning as ever!!! thanks so much for sharing x x x anthea in botswana :-)

Christelle said...

These look lovely, thanx Vicki! We can't always have brights, can we?!

Gulffire said...

These papers are perfect for vintage photos and boy, do I have lots of them! Thanks as always for your efforts and generosity. Looking forward to Summer Treats! -- Nan in CT/USA

Nic said...

I love this. Very pretty - thank you!

Sylvia92 said...

Vicki ! This is so beautifull ! It is so much "my colors" I'm more in this type so THANKS ! Can't wait to see the elements !!!!!! Hugs, Sylvia

amber said...

Vicki - You are such a talented designer! I'm new to the scrapbooking scene, and I just can't get enough of your work! Thank you so much for sharing! You've inspired me to try my own hand at designing, as well... I'm nowhere near your level, and there's not much to see now, but I'd love for you to come check it out... http://stolenmomentsdesign.blogspot.com

Thanks again for sharing! :)

gailscraftyplace said...

These look fab, I'm off to create something now. Thank you so much. Gail x

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for the gorgeous paper pack!! Love the colors.

Christine said...

I used your freebie in one of my layouts. I hope you'll check it out: http://littlebitofeverythingmama.blogspot.com/2008/07/photo-blending-explored.html

anke-art said...

Awesome papers, thanks so much!

patsy1 said...

Beautiful papers and gorgeous colors. Many thanks for sharing with us. Love and Hugs

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs