Pages

Sunday, 13 July 2008

I'm alive and well!

Sorry to anyone who missed me yesterday (Erika) - we went to stay with friends (no, not Susie - our accommodation was slightly better!!) and it completely slipped my mind until bedtime Friday. I had loads of things to do before we set of at 10am yesterday and so no time to post! See, I am forgetful as well as clumsy - it's just lucky blogging doesn't cause me too many accidents!

So, I'll be back later with an alpha, but in the meantime, I wanted to show you a LO I've done with Mel's new freebie kit - "I love you so". It's a beautiful kit and I hope I've done it justice! Go check out the kit - it's worth it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say what a sweet and beautiful lay out!
LEM

Stacey said...

wow that is a beautiful LO girl!!!
of course everything you do is gorgeous!!

charlie said...

OMG thats stunning..especially the photo and the kit compliments it so well! great job!

Anonymous said...

I love this layout, it's beautiful!

Janet Kay

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

ABSOLUTELY breathtaking!!! Justice served and then SOME!!! Beautiful couple as well!

XOXO,
Linda :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs