Pages

Tuesday, 15 July 2008

Juicy Fruits elements

There was no dog training last night - the teacher is on holiday, but Lily decided that we should still go anyway! She seems to know when it's Monday night and gets really excited - all I have to do is look at her and she jumps up and hurdles the futurniture in excitement. This morning both Pompey and Lily were REALLY naughty in the park - so much food left by horrible people who don't clear up after themselves - very tempting to labradors! Hubby was not impressed as he was the one dealing with it. They were very well behaved at lunchtime when I took them!! LOL!!

I finished my latest kit for the next issue of Scrap N' Art yesterday and you are going to LOVE it! It's called Precious Pumpkin (use your imagination) and I'll show you a preview in a few weeks.... It won't be available until September, but I thought I'd tell you about it anyway just to tease you ;o). Again, you need to be signed up to the ezine to get the kit - you can still sign up and get the Beach Holiday kit in the July/August issue available now if you haven't already.

Well, to business, here are the elements for Juicy Fruits - I hope you like them. Back tomorrow with the alpha. TTFN

26 comments:

Sue said...

I love the colors of this kit; they're so FUN! The glass bubble, journaling clipboard and edge stitching are really versatile. Great job! Thanks for all your work. :)

verabear said...

Thanks for this pack too. Now i can't wait for the next issue of Scrap N Art, the latest is so jampacked with goodies and lots of eye candy! :)

Anonymous said...

I come to your blog everyday anxiously awaiting the next download! Thank you!

Stormie said...

Once again, I LOVE it! You are truly my fav designer of all time!! I especially like how you always add an alpha because most people do not. It is a great little bonus you do for all of us scrapers.

Thanks again!

Meghan Justice said...

Thank you Vicki! These are great elements!!

makeyesup said...

Pretty, love the journal clip and the borders.

amers said...

i just found your site today! i love your designs...the bright colors! so fun! thank you for sharing!

Twinzplusone/Cheryl said...

These are fantastic! Thanks again.
Have a great day!

Chad & Wyndee said...

Fabulous kit, love the colors! Thank you!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Love the bright colors in this new kit! Thanks very much for the lovely papers and elements - neat frames.

Denise said...

Gorgeous...thanks again Vicki!!

huntfamily said...

Thank! I LOVE the bright bright colors!

cindiaskew said...

Wow, the colors! i love your work. i appreciate that you love us and freely give your labor & talents. wow

Stacey said...

I LOVE your Precious Pumkin kit!! You are awesome!!! Can't wait til it is released!! Love this kit too! Thanks girl!!!!! Glad your dogs behaved for YOU!! hee hee

She-Ra said...

great elements-thanks. i got the beach kit last week and can't wait for the pumpkin!

Laura said...

Vicki,

Your blog is always so fun to come and read everyday.. The colors of your kits are awesome and the quality of your kits are wonderful.. Thank you for all of this. I'd like to pass on an award to your blog.. Please stop by my blog for the details..

Thank you

Susan said...

I love all your kits!!!! I like the acrylics in this one! thank you for your generosity and sharing your art to those of us (me) with - well - little abilities

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Jul [LA 03:55am, NY 05:55am, UK 10:55am, OZ 08:55pm]).

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the MARVELOUS elements!!!!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the MARVELOUS elements!!!!!!

Nic said...

Thank you very much!

MomSoto said...

Thank you :)
Your new freebie was just listed at Twisted Challenges Freebie Listing.
http://twistedchallenges.blogspot.com/

Elaine said...

Thank you, Love the bright colors!

The Wilkes said...

Love, Love, Love your kits! I've linked you onto my blog and announced it to all of my friends. You make great stuff!

Christelle said...

Thanx Vicki! Beautiful kit once again... And thanx for including some stars - i always feel i need stars in my LO's...don't know why! :D

nancypinct said...

I love these elements - the borders are wonderful and I like the acrylic items too. The edge stitching is awesome too - gives a nice touch! This bracket frame I love! This journaling clipboard is so cute and very cool! Thank you for all of these very nice gifts!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs