Pages

Thursday, 10 July 2008

A layout and some awards

Firstly, I have done another layout using The Great Outdoors kit and thought I would share it with you. I hope it gives you some inspiration if you need any!

Also, I have been sent the Brilliante Weblog Award three more times! As I've had it before, I won't post the details again, but I will mention the lovely ladies who sent it to me:

Emma - thank you for your lovely words about my blog and for the award.
Dnadryad - I thank you for my award - you have a lovely blog.
Michelle - another lovely blog - thank you for the award.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

oh wow that LO is AWESOME!!!! I totally love the colors of that kit!!! Thank you again!!!

Denise said...

Love the LO and congrats on the awards!

Anonymous said...

I love to see your layouts!

Thanks for sharing:)

Janet Kay

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs