Pages

Saturday, 19 July 2008

Some elements for Granny's Attic

It's Saturday night and I am blogging rather than out enjoying myself! What is the world coming to? Hubby has been working all day on the house, I have been grocery shopping and doing a bit of housework, so all-in-all a quiet, boring day!! However, I have had a couple of glasses of wine to relax me and aid my final design stages of the elements for Granny's Attic! I did a bit of blog surfing today too and found some wonderful places. I love reading about other people's lives - I am just a nosy person I guess! LOL!

So, check out my previous post to see the LOs I did with Mel's part of the Summer Treats collab (it's starting tomorrow, don't forget!) - and check out her blog to see her layouts using my part of the kit. Also, notice that I now have a cbox for quick comments - it's on the right hand side of my blog underneath my profile stuff....

A funny story about Lily now - I hope my dogs don't bore you, but they are my babies!! Lily has an irrational fear of our new floor it seems! For some reason, she walks over it really carefully as if she may fall through it! Very strange considering in all other aspects of life, she has no fear whatsoever! She hangs over cliff edges to see what's below, she jumps into rivers, even when there is no chance she will be able to get herself out, she even hurdles the furniture in our house, but this floor seems to have stopped her in her tracks! I am sure in a few days she'll be used to it and won't give it a second thought, but she really is quite funny at the moment!! On the other hand, Pompey, who is generally scared of his own shadow, doesn't appear to have noticed the floor is new - he carries on as normal! LOL!! My dogs are very strange indeed!

Now, on to the elements for Granny's Attic - I hope you like them, click the image to download. The alpha will have to wait a few days now, because Summer Treats is starting tomorrow. See you then with the big reveal! Have a lovely rest of the weekend! TTFN

20 comments:

Robin said...

These are beautiful. I love the curly ribbons. Thank you so much for all your kits. I still cant believe they are free.

Elaine said...

Thank you so much, this is beautiful!!

Denise said...

This is great, thanks so much for this Vicki!!

Sue said...

These are really great elements. I especially like your frames. I always find stitching to be handy, too. Thanks for sharing your talents! :)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jul [LA 11:54pm] - 20 Jul [NY 01:54am, UK 06:54am, OZ 04:54pm]).

sunny1972 said...

Oh these look fabulous vicki you are such a fabulous designer, thank you, I always click on my visit, i hope thats all i nee to do! cant wait fot the next kit looks super bright!!! and funny story about the dog! they are strange sometimes !

Vedette said...

PRETTY! Thank you so much Vicky!

ps: Clicked your sponsors a few times too.

Have a great day! =)

makeyesup said...

Grannys Attic is beautiful, thanks so very much for sharing with us all the time.

Nic said...

Thank you so much.

verabear said...

HI sweetie! thanks so much for granny's attic :)

ccynden said...

Fantastic kit, thank you very much. Will click on the ads.

Denise said...

Thank you!

charlie said...

absolutely gorgeous!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful elements!

Anne said...

This kit is absolutely adorable. Thank you so much, Vicki! :)

Shirley L. said...

THANKS! This is an absolutely beautiful set. Your generosity is very much appreciated.

txbubbles said...

Love this set! Thanks so much for sharing it. I nearly fell off my chair laughing about Lily not wanting to walk on the new floor!
Hugs,
Vicki in Texas

kelly said...

Thanks again Vicki. I'll keep on clicking!

Stacey said...

this kit is so gorgeous!!! thank you!!!

patsy1 said...

Awesome kit. Many thanks for sharing all your talent and time with us. We don't live too far apart. I live in the Vale of Evesham.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs