Pages

Saturday, 19 July 2008

Some layouts using Summer Treats

If you're looking for the "Granny's Attic" papers - scroll down a little to find them.

The weekend is here! We still haven't quite managed to achieve a summer yet in England, but here's hoping that Summer Treats will help that along!! LOL! So, I've done two LOs using Mel's wonderful part of the collab kit (being released tomorrow) and she is doing two layouts using my part (check out her blog later today). I do hope you like my layouts and they give some inspiration for when you download the kit in the next few days. Back later today with some elements for "Granny's Attic".

6 comments:

Susie2shoes said...

Super layouts Vicki, thanks for the inspiration. I have to beg to differ about the summer, we had a whole day in the 3rd week of June. Perhaps you were away in Portugal!

Catch up with you later.

Hugs
Susie

Sharon said...

The kit looks so cute and summery- can't wait to see the rest of it. Have a great summery weekend!

Census (aka Cen aka June.S) said...

I love the layouts, they remind me of how I remember summer....not had much of it this year I have to admit!! But the pages are brilliant!!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Lovely layouts - beautiful summer colors!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pretty summer kit..and i d/led the granny elements too..always nice to come back and see what u've created and shsred1

M said...

I just LOVE these colors! Wonderful and versatile kit! Million thank yous for sharing your work with people like me who can't do any designing! I really appreciate your generosity!
Greetings from Finland and THANK YOU!!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs