Pages

Tuesday, 22 July 2008

Summer Treats alpha and brag book

First today, I have been alerted to a couple of instances where parts of my kits are stored on 4shared or another similar download sites. I wanted to firstly make it clear that my TOUs don't allow this unless you have specific permission from me, but also wanted to point out that I offer freebies, so I don't understand what the point is of doing so - people can come and get them from me anytime!! I just wanted to say that - I am not going to aggressively chase these people, but if it continues, I'll be less inclined to be so generous with my kits in future...!

Now on to the nice stuff - you are not going to believe this, but Lily was the model student last night at training class! She was the best behaved dog there and I was SO PROUD!! LOL! The other dog owners were so surprised - they couldn't believe it either! We even showed them our trick of running through a tunnel - which none of the other dogs would do! I just know that next week she is going to be an absolute nightmare! At the moment, Lily is still on puppy food (she's 14 months) - I have had conflicting information on when to switch her to adult food. An old vet we used to see told us 18 months for a labrador, but the trainer (who has a lab) told me last night that she should be switched now because puppy food is high in protein and that's what makes her so hyperactive! Having said that, I quite like that she's hyperactive sometimes - it makes me laugh! I wouldn't have so many stories to tell you - hehehe!!

I am considering visiting winter CHA in January which seems very extravagant (especially to hubby), but it would be a fantastic experience wouldn't it? Anyone from England fancy a visit with me - it's in Anaheim, CA and it's in late January 2009? I don't really like long flights and it's 11 hours, so that's my main obstacle at the moment (apart from the money of course)!

So, back to Summer Treats, today I have an alpha for you, and Mel has some brag book pages which are really gorgeous. Click here to download the alphas and click Mel's preview to head on over to her blog to collect the brag book pages. Vedette - your drawing yesterday was cute! I liked it - very funny!

So, tomorrow, the alphas for Granny's Attic will be here for download - don't miss it! Also, I wanted to remind you of my kits blog that gives you (in one place) the downloads for all of my past kits - they appear about 10 days after they've been on my main blog along with my silly doggie stories!! Go check it out here to see if you've missed anything.

Also, just a warning that I am fast using up my space on 4shared and will at some point have to start deleting the old stuff! I will be starting with the ABC kit add-ons as they are really the oldest things there, so if you haven't got them yet and want them, you only have a few weeks before they're gone. I'll give you another warning nearer the time of deletion! See you tomorrow.

16 comments:

jenlarcher said...

Great alpha, thank you for sharing. I'm in love with collab kit you have done with mel so glad to hear there will be more :)

mel_h said...

well done vicki! looking forward to our next brainstorming session!

much love,
mel xxxxxxxxxx

Denise said...

Great alpha Vicki...off to Mel's blog for the bragbook. Great work ladies, thanks SO much for sharing :)

MomSoto said...

Thank you :) Your new freebie was just listed at Twisted Challenges Freebie Listing

txbubbles said...

Hey Vicki!
Love the alpha, what a wonderful finale to a fab kit!Thanks so much to you and Mel for sharing this terrific creation. Tell Lily I'm proud of her for being on her best behavior, but yeah, you are probably right, she will be the demon doggie next week! LOL!!! I agree that you should get together with susie2shoes, just be sure to ask to be put in the doghouse!
Hugs,
Vicki in Texas (aka Fag Ash Lil)

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Well Ms. Vicki love, I, like you, have had a difficult time getting away to come and say HELLO, to leave you some LOVE, and in the course of it all, MISSED the presentation of the SUMMER TREAT ELEMENTS!!!

I must say, you and Mel have done a FAB job of it all and I am sure as I begin to dig through my children's photos in search of some for Joan's wedding, I will also stumble across some PERFECT photos to scrap with this VERY summerlicious kit!

Thank you again and CHEERS darling!

BIG HUGS,
Linda xoxo

Sue said...

Your alpha is so creative! Thanks!

Sarah said...

I love the alpha - can't wait to play with it.

Good luck with your dog training - when your done with Lily and here for the CHA, stop by and train my doggies please???? I have two Soft Coated Wheaton Terriers - Kasey and Koda. Kasey was a good girl until bratty Koda came along. His puppy antics have just annoyed her to the point of no listening - I think she's still mad at me for bringing him home. BTW - I live in San Diego, not a far drive from Anaheim (we are actually going there to Disneyland on Saturday with the kiddos). It is about 1.5 hours.

Thanks again for the cute kit and alpha.

Sarah

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Jul [LA 11:00pm] - 23 Jul [NY 01:00am, UK 06:00am, OZ 04:00pm]).

makeyesup said...

I think that puppies really act like puppies until they are at least 2 years old. Can't see why it would hurt if you kept him on puppy food. It probably helps with his internal growth anyways. Thanks for the alphas, great collab kit. Keep putting passwords on your 4 shared downloads, it should help get rid of some of the piracy. Crooks always find ways around things and make it bad for the majority of good people.

Kristy said...

Thanks for another great alpha! You do amazing work!
And about your dog--yay for the training, and I worked as a vet nurse for about 8 years and we always had people start adult food when the pups turned a year, no matter the breed. And with my labs, the silliness and hyperactivity continued until they were about 3, no matter what kind of training we did or what kind of food they ate! Silly labs! Good luck with her!

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Glad your baby was such a good girl. I'd miss the stories but it will be good to go back and check that I haven't missed anything.

Stacey said...

This whole kit totally rocks!!!! You girls did a fabulous job! Thank you so much for sharing it!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the AWESOME alpha!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for the beautiful alphabet!!

You and Me did such a super job on this gorgeous collab kit - love it!!
Thanks a bunch for sharing all these lovely designs.

Trisha said...

Thank you for the alpha and brag book!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs