Pages

Monday, 21 July 2008

Summer Treats elements

WOW! So, you all like Summer Treats then? LOL!! I am so pleased, especially for Mel - it's great for her to showcase her talent to as many people as possible. She is a great designer and I have been really privileged to work with her on this. We have decided to do another collab in August which is good news, but I hope you will pop back to her blog to pick up her own designs in the meantime as I am sure they will be FABULOUS!

Have you checked out the QPs of my honourary CT Vicki (great name)? She has done a few now - Summer Garden, Vinegar & Brown Paper and Beach Towel - you can pick them up here if you want them. She has done a great job with them - please leave her some love if you download - she is a fab lady!

I wanted also to send some love to CaroleN who has had back surgery. She is a regular reader of my blog and ALWAYS leaves lovely comments for me and thanks me for whatever she downloads. Carole - I do hope you are recovering well. When you're back send me a message so I know you're ok. Big, big hugs to you!

I have dog training tonight with Lily - there wasn't a class last week because the trainer was on holiday, so Lily will probably be naughty tonight because of the excitement of being there after a break! It sounds silly, but she knows when it's Monday night and gets excited about an hour before it's time to leave - she did that last week and was disappointed when she realised we weren't going anywhere! LOL!

Our new floor is also fitted - it looks BEAUTIFUL! Even better than I imagined! Hubby did a fab job on it - it's his birthday in a few weeks, so I will have to do something special for him to repay him! I'm thinking maybe a weekend camping... NOT!! ;o). Seriously, I think I will attempt to cook a lovely meal - wish me luck!!

Just to let you know that there will be an alpha for Granny's Attic, but I won't release it until Summer Treats is done - so check back Wednesday for that - sorry to keep you waiting!

So, back to what you came for - LOL - the elements for Summer Treats! Below is the preview to my elements - click the link to download, and the preview to Mel's elements links you right through to her blog to collect her part of the collab. Tomorrow, I have an alpha and I believe Mel will have a bragbook album to share with you. See you then!




Have a lovely evening everyone. TTFN.

34 comments:

mel_h said...

hellooo missy! job well done! im sooo proud of us!

chat tomorrow and hope you and lily enjoyed the dog training!

much love,
mel
xxxxxxx

Cindi said...

Vicki, I love this new kit! Both you and Mel are so extremely talented!!! WOOHOO! Thank you for sharing!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thanks for the gorgeous elements!!

Happy to hear that you and Mel will be doing an August collab kit - another neat thing to anticipate!!

Hope Lily does well with her class.

Anonymous said...

Such a FUN set!! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs

Gulffire said...

This is an amazing kit! I especially love the varigated ribbon and the wonderful sunglasses! I told Mel over at her site that you two obviously bring out the best in each other and I am grateful to be a recipient of your talents and your generosity. Thanks so, so much for this great gift. Nan in CT/USA

txbubbles said...

It just keeps getting better & better! Love this set, especially the cool sunglasses! Thanks so much for sharing it.
Hugs,
Vicki in Texas

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these AWESOME elements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susie2shoes said...

Vicki, I love your blog, I love Summer Treats and I really love your two wonderful Labradors. I've always got a smile on my face when I'm reading your blog, I must look like a right idiot! Thanks for ...... well everything.

Big Hugs
Susie2shoes

vettep said...

Thank you for this wonderful kit. You and Mel did a great job.

Looking forward to next month collaboration kit.

Love you work.
Yvette

Mrs. Mordecai said...

This collab is amazing! You're so kind to always share.

Quick question: I'm doing a scrap exchange where we swap photos and do a page for each other. Would it be okay to use one of your kits for that? I would share only the flattened, final layout, not the files from the kit.

the3chickens said...

Thanks very much!! Your kit looks wonderful :)

makeyesup said...

Lovely kit for summer. You are 2 terrific ladies for doing this. Thanks

Twinzplusone/Cheryl said...

Thank you so much for this great kit !!! These elements make the kit so much fun!!! Thanks again for sharing your talent. Have a nice day!

Mrs. Mordecai said...

Thanks for letting me use your kits for the exchange! Here's what I did for this month:

Fishing

Denise said...

Love these elements. This is a great kit Mel and Vicki. Thanks so much.

Elaine said...

Thank you for sharing! Awesome kit, love all of it.

Sue said...

Awesome! I love your elements, especially your gorgeous big bows and creative frames. Many thanks!

huntfamily said...

these are GREAT!!! thank you so much..can't wait to use them!

amers said...

the elements are great - i love the colors...:) thanks again for sharing your talent!

Vany® Qualtieri said...

Love it!! Thanks 4 sharing!!!
Kss

Lorianne said...

Wow Vicki!
This kit is just amazing... just like all of them, as a matter of fact! I always look forward to a new goodie every morning when I read your blog!
Keep up the awesome work...and thanks a bunch!

Elizabeth said...

My husband said someone is training cats with the same type commands Lily is probably learning. They say if you start when they are very young they learn it and also to fetch. I have cats that like to play fetch, when they want to, but as for the rest, yeah, right! Hope Lily enjoys her time at class!

Chel said...

This is my favorite kit that you have done. I love the pictures, like popcicle, sunglasses, sun, and so forth. Thank you!

verabear said...

thanks again Vicki, great job~ :)

Anonymous said...

TOOOOOO CUTE!!! Thank you for all your hard work :)

michelle

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Jul [LA 11:00pm] - 22 Jul [NY 01:00am, UK 06:00am, OZ 04:00pm]).

Anne said...

Oh how cute! Thank you so much, Vicki! :)

Sarah said...

I love it all.... especially the sunglasses. I have the perfect pic for this kit - my 2 year old wearing bright yellow sunglasses and a grin bigger than a chunk of cheese.

Thanks again - it is great.

Sarah - San Diego :)

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for the summer elements. Lily reminds me of my kids when they haven't see their friends in while they just get a bit crazy when they do.

sunny1972 said...

thank you love this! the big bow is so scrummy! love the little sunglaases

Nic said...

Thanks!

Noel said...

Thank you.

Trisha said...

Thank you for the wonderful elements Vicki!

Anonymous said...

I love the elements and colors. Thank you!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs