Pages

Tuesday, 1 July 2008

Tags and awards!

So, I have been sent this award by Bev in London - a fellow Brit - thank you so much Bev - I am honoured!

The rules of the award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated

So, the blogs I nominate are as follows:

1. The Curly Wirly Twirly Girlies - Erika from Australia has given away some fab freebies and really deserves it.
2. Jaye is finding her way - Joanne is a lovely lady with such a kind heart and she has the most adorable labrador ever with the same name as the city I live!
3. Fairy dust and frogs legs - Chere is a fellow digi design team member on Scrap N' Art and has a beautiful blog - you should go check it out.
4. Chica's Cafe - Charity (another SNA girl) has some fab layouts on her blog - they're not digi layouts, but nonetheless, great inspiration!
5. GingerScraps - Ginger does a great job finding freebies for you all and deserves something in return.
6. Bon Scrapatit Designs - Linda is one of my best 'virtual' friends. Every time she sends a message, I almost fall over laughing - she is great!
7. LouCeeCreations - a fellow Brit with a great blog and lots of freebies!

So, that's it for the award. The other thing is that I have been tagged twice more by WillowRaven and ZiggyFan for 7 random facts. I have done this twice already, so I won't do it again if you don't mind, but thanks for thinking of me ladies.

8 comments:

Bec said...

I have the AWP_Skip_Element2 download in unzipped form. It shows to be just over 24mb in size. Let me know if you need it still. I don't have a 4shared account. If you use Windows Live Messenger I could put it in a shared folder, or add it to Windows Live Skydrive for you.

Vicki said...

I don't use Windos Live messenger and I don't know what Live Skydrive is!! Aargghh! Thanks for your help, but I think I need someone with a 4shared account....

Ginger said...

Thank you for the award! The is cute :) I downloaded the SNA mag. yesterday. WOW!! How cool you got a whole page!!! I was smiling for you. I will look and see if I have the Skip element. Talk to you soon, Ginger

Bec said...

Vicki, I emailed a file link to you.

Vicki said...

Thanks Ginger and Bec. I have the files (except paper2 - can you send that one too Bec?).

Stacey said...

wow Congrats girl!!!!! totally deserved!!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

G'day love!!!

Thank you SO much for the honor of such a SPECIAL award!!! I shall try my VERY best to pass it on in the next day or so! You are just the SWEETEST and I do SO enjoy our VIRTUAL friendship!!!

I've just received my links for your FANTABULOUS scrapkit via Scrap 'n Art and am looking forward to getting them downloaded by this weekend. I have some photos that are PERFECT to scrap with it of one of the boys, his wife and baby at the beach!!!

Thanks SO much for ALL that you do Ms. Vicki!!! Have a GORGEOUS day darlin'!

CHEERS!

XOXO,
Linds :)

charity.sorrells said...

Oh DudE! You sooo rock!! Great job snagging the award, you SOOOOO deserve it!
Ow Shucks by the by! You are too sweet to pass it along! {{Big Smooches}} Vicki!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs