Pages

Wednesday, 2 July 2008

Wild Flowers alpha a day late!

Sorry about the lack of alpha yesterday - I kinda figured that maybe the beach kit was enough for you all for a day! LOL!

So, a few things to tell you all today - firstly I want to say a HUGE thanks to Bec yesterday who rescued me. Most of you won't have seen my appeal because I only left it on the blog until someone helped me out. I had a corrupted file for one of my Skip ABC add-ons both on 4shared and on my computer, so I asked if anyone could send me their copy. Bec kindly did and I asked if she would like a mini kit in exchange, but she said that it wasn't necessary. However, I wanted to do something special for her, she doesn't have her own blog, but she is on the CT of Beloved Keepsakes. So, as my gift to Bec, I am giving Beloved Keepsakes an honourable mention! I would ask you all please to go visit this blog if you have time and take a look around. Lori, the blog owner has a store also, which she describes as follows:

"Memories help us celebrate the past, and what better way to celebrate than with photos of our loved ones? Preserving memories to share with others is what Beloved Keepsakes is all about. Beloved Keepsakes offers personalized photo jewelry, scrapbooking titles and die cuts available both in digital format for your personal cutter or pre-assembled and ready to use."

I have had a look around and everything is beautiful and well worth a look. I would love you all to take a look to help me say thank you to Bec for helping me and also helping some of you who couldn't previously download the add-on because it was corrupted!

My next thing for tonight is that I forgot to include the 'x' in the Berrylicious alpha - thanks for letting me know Eileen. I've updated the download, but for those who want just the 'x', you can download it here.

Now, I have the alpha for today - it's a mini wire alpha in silver as seen on my layout from yesterday. click the image to download. I will be back tomorrow with something new...

15 comments:

lovetocraftbetty said...

Very pretty alphabet - thanks for sharing.

Sue said...

That was very nice of her to help you out. Thanks for the alpha. I love them.

Anonymous said...

thank you this alpha is lovley! sunny1972

JiLLy1160 said...

lovely alpha...thanks

jenlarcher said...

great alpha, thank you and just wanted to say that was so nice of Bec to help you! Kudos to Bec!!!

kelly said...

Thanks for all the great freebies. I got your message on my blog and I don't know if I'm blind or what, but I couldn't find your email address. Mine is kkeekins@sbcglobal.net. Thanks for the help!

Lissete said...

Thanks for sharing all your wonderful kits! I am totally new to this digi thing but your stuff is a great inspiration! I have also just swiped one of your blinkies for my blog!

jaye said...

Thank you for the award{{hugs}}.
I tried posting my thanks and accolades for your Beach kit yesterday but for some reason blogger wouldn't let me do it :(
I'm a day late, but it's beautiful. I'm going to hopefull scrap a page in the next day or two using it.

theysaywordscanbleed said...

that's fantastic!

arlene,
East Bremerton florist

Sharon said...

Thanks heaps for this alpha Vicki....love the frame in the elements pack with the circles on either side of it...it looks great in your layout below this post.

Twinzplusone/Cheryl said...

Love love love these :-)

Thank you !!!!!

Hope your day is going great!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Jul [LA 02:19am, NY 04:19am, UK 09:19am, OZ 07:19pm]).

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this AWESOME alpha!!!!!!!

pinktoque (Lesley) said...

so pretty! thank you so much for sharing them :)

Marie-France said...

Great alpha once again!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs