Pages

Saturday, 16 August 2008

Another LO using Mel's Going to the Zoo kit

Firstly, I just wanted to say that my leg is feeling much better today - I still can't walk normally, but it doesn't hurt anywhere near as much! Thanks for all your advice on getting it better - I've been taking ibuprofen and using hot and cold packs for it.

Have you been checking out the Olympics - Team GB are totally on a roll today - I've lost count of the GOLD medals!! Just watching another gold ceremony - LOVE hearing "God Save the Queen" at the moment!! LOL! Swimming, cycling and rowing today - FABULOUS!

So, I thought I would do another layout using Mel's Going to the Zoo kit. Let me tell you, this kit is great for LOs of kids at the zoo, but I don't have kids, so I am the one to prove how adaptable it can be! You can buy the kit at Snap and Scrap if you like it. I will be back later today or tomorrow with details of a freebie by me that subscribers can get at Scrap N' Art without waiting for the Sept/Oct issue - don't miss that! Oh, and Fired Earth alpha is in my post below if you're looking for that. TTFN

Credits: Going to the Zoo kit by Mel Hains, Pea girly girls print font

5 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

nice photos.

Stacey said...

wow that is awesome girl!!!!!

Cauleen said...

This layout page is awesome! (Glad your leg is doing better today, too!)

scrappy weiss said...

goregous. you are amazing!

heartspun said...

I seldom leave a comment on a blog though I read many of them. I know; selfish of me! I just had to comment on your tiger layout; it somehow speaks to me. Really, really love it!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs