Pages

Friday, 22 August 2008

Blue Jeans alpha

So, I am off for the weekend, so this post should automatically appear on it's own - oh, the wonders of technology!! LOL! Don't forget if you apply for my CT while I am away, to do a LO for me using Blue Jeans and send it by email along with a link to your blog and/or gallery.

Here's the alpha to complete the kit, but just to tell you what's coming up. On Monday is the start of my collab kit with Mel. Then I have two more kits lined up, which my CT will get to see quite soon ;o) - these are called "Boys will be Boys" and "Summer Cocktail".

Have you checked out Mel's latest freebie by the way - it's really cute - cat lovers will be thrilled!

Also, I am going to delete all my ABC kit add-on items when I get back, so please go and get them this weekend if you want them. Click on ABC kits in the categories on the right hand side of my blog and you'll see them all.

"See" you all when I'm back on Monday. TTFN

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely amazing! Thank You ! I love ALL your kits :)

scrappy weiss said...

just posted two LO's on my blog using the alpha too. These are the same as the ones I emailed earlier but thought I would link it here too. Enjoy the weekend. xoxo E

txbubbles said...

Have a great week-end! Thanks for the alpha, it's perfect!
Hugs,
Vicki in Texas

Sue said...

What a beautiful alpha. Thank you. Enjoy your trip.

Bec said...

I love, love, love all of your alphas Vicki. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. Have a great weekend.

Sue said...

Thanks for this fun alpha! :)

Julie said...

This whole kit is great! Love it! I will be sending you an e-mail today! I would love to be on your CT!

kelly said...

I love the kit and I am really loving this alpha. I have not yet scrapped any of my daughters pics, but I am almost there (I'm doing July 2007 and she was born Jan 2008)I will definately be using this one with her pics! Thanks!

Stacey said...

wow!!!! I LOVE those!!! Vicki you are amazing!!!! Have a fun weekend (without your laptop) hee hee

Allison Evans Brown said...

Hooray! I'm excited to start making blog layouts with this kit! I love what you make! You are super talented!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Aug [LA 01:41am, NY 03:41am, UK 08:41am, OZ 06:41pm] ).

Simply Sarah said...

cute alpha - love the bling. of course it won't work on any of my boys' pages but will be perfect for my girl doggie (she has her own scrapbook) or for ME pages. Thanks for all the great stuff. I really like this kit.

Kristy said...

Thanks! Another fabulous kit--you've got the magic touch!

Cauleen said...

This whole kit is just adorable. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Thank You for sharing your freebie "Blue Jean Alpha with Pink Diamonds" It's gorgeous, and acrylic, can't wait to see it in my daughters' layouts!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Beautiful alphabet - thank you very much for sharing!!

Anne said...

This alpha is just perfect for the kit. Thank you sooooo much for spoiling us the way you do, Vicki. :)

Trisha said...

Thank you for the adorable alpha Vicki :-)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs