Pages

Thursday, 21 August 2008

Blue Jeans elements part 2

Wow! What a busy day! Lots of emails from people wanting to be on my CT - I feel honoured that people are so keen! Please keep the applications coming though - I am loving seeing all your gorgeous work. I have sent the link of the remaining two parts of Blue Jeans to everyone who has applied already as they are putting together a layout for me, but today, you can also get part 2 of the elements and the alpha tomorrow.

I had forgotten earlier, but I am going away this weekend to visit my parents and some friends and won't be back until Monday, so I will hopefully make my decision on my final CT then. If anyone applies while I am gone, all they need to do is link me to their gallery or blog and do a LO using Blue Jeans for me to see which they should email to me rather than posting it anywhere. Don't worry that I won't see your application, because I will be looking at ALL of them - I promise!

Oh, my August collab kit with Mel is starting on Monday, so don't miss that! I'm really pleased with it and I'm sure you'll love it too!

So, here are the rest of the elements for you to play with - have fun! See you tomorrow. TTFN

18 comments:

Stacey said...

Ohhhhhh these are awesome!!!!!!! love the colors of this kit!!! Thanks so much girl!!!!

Sue said...

More great elements --- Thanks! I love the wire flower. :D

Mary said...

Awesome work, Girly I'm snagging this for sure.... ;)

txbubbles said...

Love it! Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!
Hugs,
Vicki in Texas

Mags said...

LOVE IT!
:) Mags
magsgraphics.blogspot.com

Tam said...

love this kit, some of my favorite colors to use. thank you.

Sue said...

Thanks for the rest of the elements. I can't wait to see the colab kit. Have fun with your family and friends.

pc said...

thanks vicki, received your email & links. will definately have fun with it ^_^.

happy weekend ya~!

Sharon said...

Am loving this kit Vicki...it's got some great elements in it, a great colour combo and some sparkles too. Thanks for all the downloads.

makeyesup said...

thanks Vicki, another super kit. Have a great weekend.

LindaJD said...

Oh my! these are Fabulous!! and Free?? oh my Vicki you are so Talented and Generous, cool!
I just found you but I certainly will be coming back time and time again :)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

great kit! TY4S!! :)

Lori said...

Thank you Vicki!!! I love this kit alot!

Katrina said...

Thanks so much, I just love the colours of this kit.

Bree said...

This kit has been so fun to collect.

Anne said...

Thank you so much, Vicki! These elements are just way too cute! :)

Scooty said...

Thank you very much for all your beautiful kits.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs