Pages

Wednesday, 20 August 2008

Blue Jeans elements

Well, the moussaka I made for hubby last night was delicious, as was the second portion I had tonight reheated!! I love when you make a big meal and can eat it two days running - saves on time and means few dishes to wash the second night - WINNER!!

I've been giving some thought to a CT and I really think I am going to go for it! I guess if people don't think they'll get any benefit from being on my CT, they wouldn't apply! Thanks for all of your advice on this by the way, it was fab! So, this is the score:

1. I am looking for 4 or 5 fun people who love scrapbooking!
2. I will create kits and give you a week to play before releasing them on my blog - you only need to do one LO per kit, but that's not rigid, if you don't feel inspired by it, don't worry, we'll still be friends! LOL!
3. I will post your wonderful LOs on my blog and link to your blogs or galleries
4. As a gift, I will do a kit with the colour swatch/ theme of each CT's choice at least once (probably more)...
5. Send me an email with a link to your blog and/or gallery so I can take a look at your previous LOs. To find my email address, click on my photo at the top of my blog, on my profile page you will see the email link.

That's it - very simple! It will be lovely to see LOs using my kits and hopefully it will inspire others to get stuck in!

So, back to today, I have the first elements for Blue Jeans - smaller file size than yesterday you'll be pleased to hear! Firstly, here is a LO I have done using the full kit - just a teaser for what else is to come! Click the kit image below the LO to download the elements. TTFN.

24 comments:

Mrs. Mordecai said...

Good luck with your CT! I'm already on three and I'm swamped so I won't be applying, but I know you're going to pick up some great gals!

Cauleen said...

How cute! Thanks for the elements. I'm thrilled with this kit so far! Have a wonderful day!

txbubbles said...

Oh WOW! A pocket, rubber bands and notepaper too, you do know how to make me happy! One quick question. Do I have to reapply? LOL!!!
Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Hugs,
Vicki in Texas

Denise said...

Loving this kit, it's awesome!!

Stacey said...

this kit totally rocks girl!!!! hey I would love to be part of your team!! If you want me you know where to find me!!! hee hee

Stormie said...

LOVE the elements! I have a ton of pics from my vacation I need to scrap & this kit would work perfect for some of them.

Thanks for being so generous!

Simply Sarah said...

ooh-la-la! Love the elements. I am going to work on something today I think... inspiration from the sample layout. Thanks.

Amy said...

Vickie, I just found your blog a few weeks ago. I am loving it. I just started digi scrapping and am totally hooked. I love all your freebies, thanks so much! Everytime I download one I think, that one's my fav, then I see the next one and think the same thing. You do a great job and I LOVE that you do whole kits! Anyway, just wanted to say thanks and keep up the great work!

makeyesup said...

thanks, the flowers are so very pretty.

Lesley said...

I love this kit! Heres a layout I made using it and the frame from land and sea, and the buttons thingies from the lily kit....I couldnt wait to make a layout with it! Love love love your work!!http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m258/jubblies979/?action=view&current=bluejeanlo.jpg

elnorac said...

Love these blue jeansie items! Thank you for your generosity!

Denise said...

Love the kit. Thanks so much.

pc said...

hi, newly hop over and i hooked by your kits!!! wonder if i could be part of ur CT :). reward or not is out of my picture as i also new into digi-scrapbooking, and believe that practise make things prefect ^_^.

TFS. a very good day to you.

mel_h said...

this kit is gorgeous vicki! honestly, you did a great job!
much love, xxxxxxxxxx

Anne said...

Vicki, good luck on your CT! I'd love to apply, but I'm still without internet at home and therefore I'm not very reliable.

Thank you so much for the first set of elements. I just adore those flowers, and I absolutely love the LO you made with the entire kit. :)

Hugs from Germany,
Anne

Anonymous said...

hyper cool. Merci. Kokhine

TerriM said...

Oh I really like the elements for this kit. Thanks for creating them to go with the awesome papers. Leavin ya HUGS - aloha!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Aug [LA 03:40am, NY 05:40am, UK 10:40am, OZ 08:40pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup !

Cathy

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks so much. Great colors and elements.

Sue said...

I love these. Thank you. Good luck with your CT. I can't wait to see what they come up with.

Katrina said...

Thanks so much.

Sue said...

Thanks for the super elements! I really like the pocket and the notepaper. They will be fun to use. :D

Good luck on your CT. I'm sure it will be great.

Lolita said...

Hello there, Vicki!

Thanks for all the kits that you share to us. Also for the slide where we can post our projects.

I love my nephew who lives where you are too. He's my favorite scrapbook subject. I know summer there in Britain is but a few days. That's why Nathan takes every opportunity to go outdoors.

Take care!!! Continue to share your talent for the art.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs