Pages

Tuesday, 26 August 2008

Cafe Del Mar elements

I am still recovering from the busy weekend, so it's lucky that Cafe Del Mar is done and ready for you! I have finally chosen my CT and will be announcing those names on Thursday - I have told those people and sent an email to those who didn't make it (lots and lots, so if I didn't send an email to you because I missed you, I'm really sorry, it wasn't intentional). I can't even begin to tell you what awesome layouts I received - I am so impressed with the talent out there!

So, back to today and we have the elements for Cafe Del Mar - below are Mel's beautiful selection of elements - click on them to take them to her blog. And then below that is my preview which you will need to click the link below to download. See you tomorrow with an alpha. TTFN




Click here to download the elements.

19 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh my gosh Vicki those are sooo cute!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this awesome kit!!!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you very much for the lovely elements to this fabulous collab kit!!

Terebene said...

Thank you! This kit is wonderful!

Katrina said...

Thanks so much

txbubbles said...

Ice cream AND cocktails! What more could a girl want? LOL! This is gonna be a fun one!
Hugs,
Vicki in Texas

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much Vickie for the AWESOME elements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gulffire said...

Lovin' those martinis! And the musical notes, too. Thanks so much to you both for this! -- Nan in CT/USA

makeyesup said...

Thanks Vicki, elements are great

Elaine said...

Awesome kit, thank you so much

nancypinct said...

Great elements and lovely papers. Thank you for this very nice gift! Great job!

Anne said...

They're just perfect! Thank you so much, Vicki. :)

Simply Sarah said...

nice kit - love the bubble paper for sure and can't wait to play with it. Thanks.

Denise said...

Love the Martini glasses and music notes. Thanks, you are very generous.

terri - hawaii said...

Hmmm the ice cream looks good enough to eat...but then, the drinks look good too, LOL. Thanks for the great elements to the kit. Hugs and aloha!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Christelle said...

Wonderful! Thanx Vicki! I loooove the cocktails..

Anonymous said...

TY! These are so cute! Can't wait to see the alphas!

Sue said...

What a beautiful kit. Thank you. We love music and my sister is a singer.

Thank you.

Christelle said...

Hi Vicki!
I finally got round to doing a LO with Cafe Del Mar - can I just say AGAIN that I love your designs?

Have a look on my blog if you want..

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs