Pages

Friday, 15 August 2008

A LO using Mel's first kit at snap and scrap

Sorry about last night, I meant to post the alpha, but other things got in the way! I will be posting it later tonight I promise ;o)

Firstly tonight, I am very excited to report that I am going to be Mel's honorary CT member along with a great bunch of ladies who are the real CT and will do a fabulous job! For now, I have been given Mel's first two kits to play with - here's the preview of "Going to the Zoo" which you can buy now at Snap and Scrap - click the image to take you to the store to buy it - go on, you know you want it!! LOL! It's a FABULOUS kit for scrapping zoo LOs and that's exactly what I've done below - hope you like it and I hope I've done Mel's first kit justice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs