Pages

Tuesday, 12 August 2008

Fired Earth Elements

Team GB are on a roll! We now have 2 gold (women's swimming and women's cycling), 1 silver (canoeing), 3 bronze (women's swimming and group and individual equestrian). I am really proud! Once the athletics start, we will drop down the table, but I can bask in the glory for now!! LOL!!

Lily was brilliant at training last night - she did really well and is now entered for her silver award at the beginning of September. It will be a miracle if she passes, but we'll give it a go! Of course, I will let you know how she does - I know you're all dying to find out!! LOL!

Today was my last day of commuting for a week - Pompey and Lily are happy and so am I! I get to watch more of the olympics in the morning rather than commuting for an hour! Woo Hoo!!

Here are the first set of elements for Fired Earth - this time I have adapted the preview so that it doesn't confuse anyone! The second set of elements are coming tomorrow - I'll see you then. TTFN

23 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the WONDERFUL set of elements!!!!!!!!!

sunny1972 said...

Hi, Oh love these elements especially the cirle , also the wire frame again the colours are fabulous! thank you

Nicole said...

Thank you!!

Terebene said...

I love the frame, thank you!

txbubbles said...

Girlfriend, I just don't know how you keep doing it, but every new kit is even more spectacular than the last! Love this color scheme, and I am so happy about the journal spots! (Doing a little dork dance here!) Thanks so much!
Hugs,
Vicki in Texas

Caryn said...

Vicki, it's gorgeous :) Love the colors. Once again, another very classy kit from yoU! Thank you so much for sharing.
~Caryn~
http://beautybeholden.blogspot.com

Denise said...

Beautiful as usual...thanks so much!!

cindiaskew said...

love your gift. love your blog. i am so in awe of your talent. thank you for sharing with us

Sue said...

Thank you for this wonderful kit. I love the zipper!

nancypinct said...

Great elements! I especially like the beautiful frame! Thank you for this very nice gift!

Anne said...

I love these elements! Thank oyu so much, Vicki! :)

Yeah, the British equestrians were really good ... only Germany was "a wee bit" better. ;)

Hugs from Germany,
Anne

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Aug [LA 12:05am, NY 02:05am, UK 07:05am, OZ 05:05pm] ).

Anonymous said...

TY for sharing your kit! I really like the frame w/ the scrolls. Can't wait to see the next set of elements!

makeyesup said...

Thanks, great frames and notecards.

Anonymous said...

I love these colors. Thank you so very much.

Maggie

Cauleen said...

Love, love, love the wire frame! The eyelet circle frame is very creative. Nice work, as always! Thanks for sharing this one!

Katrina said...

Thanks so much. I love the wire frame.

Stacey said...

Vicki you absolutely rock!~!!! this kit is gorgeous!!!

ccynden said...

Awesome as usual, love the colors and everything, thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Love the colors in this kit. Wish I could have gotten the link for the papers to work.

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Très joli, merci beaucoup. I love it, thanks you. Bye...

Lori said...

Again Thank you. And your hubby's title is perfect. :)

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the great elements. I love the copper frame and the zipper! :D

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs