Pages

Sunday, 17 August 2008

Hopes and Dreams

Hey, being Mel's honourary CT is really making me think outside the box! I am not a pastel girl as you all know by now, but Mel's Hopes and Dreams kit turned out to be the perfect kit for scrapping a pic of my BFF's baby sleeping - isn't he just beautiful? I know a lot of you out there like pastels, because many of you have asked me for baby kits!! You can buy Mel's kit by clicking on the image - it will take you to her products in the Snap and Scrap store. The preview below is of the entire kit - cute isn't it? Also, that freebie from Scrap N' Art is coming - later today hopefully, if not, tomorrow - promise!! ;o)

3 comments:

Bec said...

Sweet, your layout is gorgeous.

devri said...

I love your layouts, I am a work in progress my self, I am starting a website of free layouts and websites, It will have my work and work of other scrapbook designers, just wondering if I can use some of your work, I will put your work on the layout, and on the website as well.. let me know you can answer me at www.thenaulutribe.blogspot.com

thanks,

Devri

scrappy weiss said...

such a sweet LO. your talent is astounding.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs