Pages

Sunday, 31 August 2008

Just a quickie!

Just a quick one to say "Boys will be Boys" will start tomorrow, so be sure to check that out! Also, Scrap N' Art September/ October issue is released tomorrow (1st September) - woo hoo! It seems like FOREVER! Remember, if you are registered, you will be able to download my Precious Pumpkin kit. That's the only way to get it - don't ask me where to find it because I can't send you the links - you have to register and you'll find the links within the issue after you've downloaded it.

You can also get the "Think Pink" kit designed by Angel, Chere and myself - it's a breast cancer awareness kit and is just gorgeous (even if I do say so myself!! LOL).

There's also a third digi kit in there to download, but I'll let that be a surprise - you won't be disappointed! Until tomorrow....

5 comments:

Bec said...

Yippee, sounds exciting!

Stacey said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Sounds like an awesome issue!! Waiting anxiously for September First!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just downloaded the newsletter and wow what a beautiful kit. Thanks so much!!!!
I was a bit disappointed though, it did say inludes 2 alphas but only one alpha was in the download, is there any possible way to get the second alpha?

Thanks again.

Raindew2002@aol.com

Cheri said...

Awesome kit, got it already, and thank you!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs