Pages

Thursday, 28 August 2008

Meet my wonderful design team!

It's been a long time coming, but I am VERY proud to announce my brand new CT - they are an amazing, diverse bunch of ladies and I am so pleased with my choice. Below is a photo with a short bio of each along with their LO using my Blue Jeans kit. You are going to be so impressed. Click each image to take you to a larger version to read the bios and click on the links below to take you to their blogs for more LOs - lots of inspiration and insights into their lives. Please join me in welcoming them - they are currently playing with my next kit - Boys Will Be Boys and you can see the results of that on Monday when it's released!

Stacey - Random Musings of a Scrapaholic

Diana - Herman's Blog

Charlie - Charlie's Digiscraps

Sara - Belmont-Kleingeld Family

Kim - Kimmy's Keepsakes

Mel - Mel's Lightbulb Moments

And, last, but certainly not least, we have my QP creator! Vicki contacted me a while ago asking if she could make QPs from my kits to offer on her blog. I love her blog and her QPs and so how could I refuse? I have a rule for y'all though (said in my best Texan accent)! If you snag the QP from Vicki's blog - you MUST leave a thank you on her blog or on 4shared - she puts a lot of work in and is VERY hot on manners.

Vicki - Bubbles Babbles

18 comments:

Stacey said...

wow Vicki!!! that looks fabulous!!!! Thanks again for this opportunity!!! You rock girl!!!

txbubbles said...

Whoa! What terrific LO's! I am so proud to be a part of such a talented group. Let's have FUN!
Oh, and Vicki, I just love the way you did the presentation.
Hugs,
Vicki in Texas

Diana Herman said...

Thanks again Vicki! I'm thrilled to be a part of your CT!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip Top said...

Fantastic & fab layouts too!!! Congratulations to you all!

charlie said...

wow you made us look fantastic..thx Vicki!!!!!!

verabear said...

Congratulations ladies :) The QP looks gorgeous!

Sara, Dave, Aiden & Megan said...

Congratulations Vicki - you have an awesome team and I'm proud to be part of it. Cheers, Sara

txbubbles said...

BTW, I forgot to tell you, I am lovin' that Texas accent of yours!
Hugs again,
Vicki in Texas

Andrea said...

Wow....I've been visiting your blog for a month or so, and have downloaded a few of your kits....Thank you for sharing your talent. I love the color schemes and designs you have. And so many alphabets to compliment and bring the kits together! WOW! Again, thank you!

It will be so fun now to see what your Creative team comes up with for even more ideas!

Anne said...

Wow, what beautiful layouts! You have some really talented ladies in your CT, Vicki. Congrats! :)

Hugs from Germany,
Anne

Ashley and Daniel said...

These are very cute! All of you ladys do wonderful work. Thanks for being one of my inspirations! Making layouts is so much fun!

-Ashley
http://hipposcraps.blogspot.com/

utmommy23 said...

Congrats on the CT!

sunny1972 said...

Yeah! looks like you have a fabulous team there Vicky! Congrats to all you ladies! love the pages you have made and cant wait for the boys kit!!! Well done!

Denise said...

Terrific layouts. Will we be allowed to copy their layouts?; with credit or course.

Thanks for the alpha.

eilajean said...

You have chosen a very talented group. I spent this AM checking out their sites. It amazes me how talented you are. I hope someday I am half as good as you are. I have so many tools, and alot of time. You inspire me. Thank you so much!

Lori said...

Congrats everyone! Can't wait to see what everyone does. :)

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Vicki, you are such a DESIGNING ANGEL love!

Please forgive my abrupt entrance and departure tonight as we stole away to Yosemite nearly unannounced for the weekend and I've just been home a short time and am exhausted and, not feeling so great and ENJOYING a glass of wine!!! Can you believe it!

CONGRATULATIONS to ALL of Vicki's AWESOMELY talented CT's and I look forward to seeing what y'all do with Vicki's forthcoming scrapkits!!!

WOWSERS! Y'all are SOOOOOO impressive!

I shall catch up with you soon darlin' - have a FAB week ahead and WOO HOO, look at YOU GO GIRL!!!

MWAH!

BIG HUGS and LOTS of LOVIN',
Linda :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs